SD LABEL QUESTION...

ali11atc

Awards
This is probably a stupid question but i have been seeing SD coming in two different colored labels both from the same company AX.. One has a red label and one has a blue label but they are both SD..

It just seemed odd to me? Is there a difference?

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Isn't one bottle the 90 count and the other bottle is the 60 count???
:blink:

eRICH

Awards
i don't know what the deal is either. I have 2 90ct bottles-one red-one blue label

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
i don't know what the deal is either. I have 2 90ct bottles-one red-one blue label
wow, I ordered from 2 different places and I got 90 count each time. Both are blue.

:jaw:

SomeGuy200

Awards
Who cares about what color it is, I just love the way it says nothing about PCT or liver protection ;)

ali11atc

Awards
I found the answer to my question guys through a rep..He said when the SD first came out it was a blue label, the stoped producing it, started producing again and changed to a red label.. Same **** though.. :)

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
I have 4 bottles with the red lable. says (2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) anyone know what the blue lable says for the compound?

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
it is the same compound for both bottles. like ali11atc said....first it was blue....then it was red.....i don't think any supplement company will ever put pct instructions on the bottle....for the average person its too much work and they will go to the bottle that does not mention it.