MD2 search

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for some info on MD2 by Guggernaut Nutrition and search comes back with no results, but I've seen posts about it before. How can I search it or if you used it, tell me about it. Thanks.

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
Pretty sure it's an Ergomax LMG knockoff.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
A member called Omz is using it right now. I could post a link to another forum with a thread about it but not sure if that's allowed?

stavross

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
This is from chucks, a store rep on muscletalk:

Hi Guys,

Just to confirm; Juggernaut MD2 is identical to ErgoMax LMG.

The reason it is so cheap is simply because a product like ErgoMax only costs about $2 to manufacture. Juggernaut came about with the intention of selling clones of existing proven products, but without the huge markup. We bought up the remainder of their stock and are therefore passing our savings onto the customer so that you get an amazing deal. Its as simple as that, nothing dodgy about it at all. If you purchase MD2 you will have a product which is exactly the same as ErgoMax LMG.

Cheers.

This is from Omz:

A bro on another board has started his. This is his response so far.

"So far so good. Started on 20mg ED (one pre-workout and one later in the day) and have just gone onto 30mg. Leaning out quite a bit although I'm eating for a bulk up. Strength is up....libido is up....pumps are here and there but nothing special so far. I guess by comparing to logs of Ergo's LMG, it looks like a pretty impressive clone."

Elo mate,
Sorry about the lack of updates. MD2 has been pretty good so far (slightly comparable to SD but not quite at the same level). Strength has increased as well as libido (by miles!!). In the last couple of days I've started to put on some weight with no water retention. Also, no supression. However, I've had a bit of an itchy scalp and noticed a bit more shedding than normal. It in my genes to be shedding but the itchiness leads me to believe that its the product. If there anything I've left out then please let me know. Cheers

Essentially I'm using two tests; one being the shrinkage, of which there is none and second the mood attained during that sort of phase. I'm starting to blame Head and effing shoulders for the itchiness to be honest as I made a change from Elvive for men lol. I'll let you know after I change back :)

I'm taking fish oils, multi's, Milk Thistle (but at a lower dose during cycle)....hmmm and thats it. I dont think that the formulation of MD2 requires RYR but I could be wrong. For PCT I'm going to go with Nolva and a boost in MilkThistle, fish oils and calories....well timed for the festive period me thinks

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I have 4 tubs of it so interested to hear from anyone else who has started it.

Bacaveli

Awards
does juggernaut offer a phera plex or prostanazol clone?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your replies. Custom told me it's Emax/Phera-plex clone mixed together. I'm thinking to get rid of it, is it still legal? I've been natty since april and I don't plan on using it any time soon.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
A member called Omz is using it right now. I could post a link to another forum with a thread about it but not sure if that's allowed?

stavross
As long as it's not advertisement it should be fine. I've seen few threads about MD2 on this board, but for some reason I can't search for it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
andrew732 Anabolics 1
thahotboy Anabolics 1
Anabolics 2
nycste Supplements 8