"Unbearable androgenic side effects"

hlanderr

Banned
Awards
Hey,
Im in the midst of a Finigenx Magnum cycle, just past two weeks into a planned 7 and a half week cycle.
At week 4, I was planning on stacking Phera-Plex with it. I was reading something off a site that AX posted in a description of Phera-Plex, where it regarded stacking this product with something else.

"Rest assured, 2-eneTM works very well on its own, however, the androgenic side effects make it undesirable to run for the length of what many consider a full cycle. So what can it be stacked with? Using Phera-Plex in conjunction with anything even moderately androgenic would make the side effects worse to the point of being unbearable. So that rules out quite a few stacking possibilities. Substances which are androgenic can be run in a cycle prior or subsequent the use of 2-eneTM of course, but if there is to be any overlap, nothing will stack better with Phera-Plex than Superdrol , and this is because of its incredible anabolic to androgenic ratio. "

After reading this, I'm kinda second guessing if I should throw it into my cycle from weeks 4-8.... do you think I could hurt myself if I run it for about 3 and a half weeks with Finigenx Magnum?

Finigenx isn't methlyated, which is why I'm looking to add in another one to stack it.....
thanks!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
The writeup was done before pheraplex showed its very surprising gentleness in terms of sides.

You give no information about yourself, and this discussion cannot go very far without such information.

With the reported gentleness of pheraplex in terms of side-effects, it may well be a very good cycle, one that is very OK in terms of sides for you.

Again, I say this with NO information about you so it might be worthless.

hlanderr

Banned
Awards
Oh, sorry..... aha after reading that it just kind of startled me...

I've been lifting for just under 4 years, by maybe a month or two....
I'm about 6.1 200 pounds, and I'm just looking for strength gains! I don't really care what looks come with the product, so the external side effects don't really have a factor in my decision....

I'm taking Finigenx before I go to lift (~30 mins before), and I use Vitargo CGL for my PWO shake followed by a protein shake loaded with carbs ~20 mins later.

For liver protectant for this entire cycle and PCT I plan on using AX perfect cycle, and ALA.
480 silymarin, 350 ALA, 1000 NAC 3x a day with meals
also i have been drinking about a gallon and a half of water a day!
im not sure what my BF level is........... ive been trying to gain weight! aha

hope that helps.... again I'm just looking for strength gains..... I could care less if I LOSE weight during this cycle....

thanks man

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
How much finigenx?

Any previous cycle exeprience?

How old are you?

hlanderr

Banned
Awards
WOW i apologize..... im kinda sidetracked at the moment...

This is my first cycle, and I really want to get the most of it! I don't plan on doing another cycle for at least a year, possibly more....

So far, due to money contraints, I have been sticking with the basic Finigenx dosage.... I bought 3 bottles of 240ml which will last me 7 and a half weeks if i do:

2 weeks 9cc a day (3ml 3x)
3 and a half weeks 18 cc (6ml 3x)
2 weeks 9cc a day (3ml 3x)

I plan on using PP for 3 and a half weeks starting at week 4 at 20mg a day

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
You have no age huh? Anyways...

Are you taking blood pressure control? Are you AT LEAST keeping an eye on it? Do you have liver protection planned? If so, what is it? Oh and while we're at it, let's see what you have on hand for PCT. You need to have a full PCT's worth of supps on hand prior to starting the cycle, you know.

After I see exactly what situation I'm dealing with, then I can help you.

hlanderr

Banned
Awards
yes.... i posted the liver protectants in an earlier post....

i was planning on buying a novla powder for PCT, but instead after reading great reviews on rebound XT, I think it is safe to go with that..... partially because i dont really know of a solid place to get nolva that i trust... alongside Rebound XT I planned on taking retain as well, to watch cortisol levels
PCT Rebound XT weeks
one and two - 3 pills (75mg)..... 1 am / 2pm
three - 2 pills..... 1 am / 2 pm
four - 1 pill..... 1 pm
I plan on using Vitargo CGL also though the end of PCT
also i plan on going easier on the weights on PCT..... haha just trying to get in everything so you know

im not sure how to watch blood pressure..... sounds rediculous i know, but what is the best way to do so.... and which product would you recommend?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Allright so you are a n00b with just a few reading sessions under your belt. Nolva's other name is tamox. You can find it at any seller of research chems. I encourage you to visit sponsors' websites, just because.

Just rebound XT is a little weak for PCT from an 8-weeker, so Nolva is an important addition to that. In case you didn't know, you can grow tits from this cycle, and the antidote to that is nolva. So go and order now, even if it means no going out this weekend, you'll be glad you did. Better safe than sorry.

Uncontrolled high blood pressure is the #1 side-effect of androgens. It CAN kill you. Whenever you go to the drugstore, use the little machine that they have there to check your blood pressure. If your parents wonder about that, tell them that your face goes red in the gym and that someone told you it might mean high BP.

If you have high BP, celery seed extract does help, but it takes 3 weeks to kick in. So it's too late for that. The other thing you can do is have potassium on hand. You can get sodium-free salt, aka potassium chloride, in some grocery stores or health-food stores. If they don't have it, ask for it, normally the larger store chains can get it into the store for you within a day or 2. It's about 3$. Put that in empty caps and use it lots. You can sprinkle it on your food also, although it doesn't taste as good as sodium (table) salt. Avoid sodium and any junk food as much as you can, it'll shoot your BP real high in no time. Bananas are high in potassium but they are no substitute for the potassium salt, which is an unlimited supply of potassium, wheras you'd have trouble eating 28 bananas EVERY day.

Even if your BP isn't high now, keep watching out for it. It can happen any time.

Take care, and goddammit, READ. This board is FILLED with the very best info on how to do cycles man, so READ UP.

hlanderr

Banned
Awards
Allright so you are a n00b with just a few reading sessions under your belt. Nolva's other name is tamox. You can find it at any seller of research chems. I encourage you to visit sponsors' websites, just because.

Just rebound XT is a little weak for PCT from an 8-weeker, so Nolva is an important addition to that. In case you didn't know, you can grow tits from this cycle, and the antidote to that is nolva. So go and order now, even if it means no going out this weekend, you'll be glad you did. Better safe than sorry.

Uncontrolled high blood pressure is the #1 side-effect of androgens. It CAN kill you. Whenever you go to the drugstore, use the little machine that they have there to check your blood pressure. If your parents wonder about that, tell them that your face goes red in the gym and that someone told you it might mean high BP.

If you have high BP, celery seed extract does help, but it takes 3 weeks to kick in. So it's too late for that. The other thing you can do is have potassium on hand. You can get sodium-free salt, aka potassium chloride, in some grocery stores or health-food stores. If they don't have it, ask for it, normally the larger store chains can get it into the store for you within a day or 2. It's about 3$. Put that in empty caps and use it lots. You can sprinkle it on your food also, although it doesn't taste as good as sodium (table) salt. Avoid sodium and any junk food as much as you can, it'll shoot your BP real high in no time. Bananas are high in potassium but they are no substitute for the potassium salt, which is an unlimited supply of potassium, wheras you'd have trouble eating 28 bananas EVERY day.

Even if your BP isn't high now, keep watching out for it. It can happen any time.

Take care, and goddammit, READ. This board is FILLED with the very best info on how to do cycles man, so READ UP.

Thanks for your time, man. It's appreciated....
Yes I'm well aware of gyno, but what I wasn't aware of was how available nolva is... I was going to be ordering RXT with my next shipment including the PP, but I'll reroute towards Nolva.... I just didn't think PH really needed Nolva, but since I'm stacking I'll definetly give it a go.
As for potassium, I have been eating a lot of bananas, but I understand your point..... soon I'll be making a trip to get some of the chloride..... I'll sprinkle lots on my morning eggs, and will shy away from salt as much as possible.
As for my age, yes I'm under 21, by about a year and 3 months.... but I have been researching this for months, and even though I've only started, I feel like I'm ready with my routine and diet.... my parents are fully behind this.... any blood testing they would fully condone
As for the postassium chloride again.... there isn't such a thing as too much when concerning intake? Aside of course from eating a rediculous amount, but say if I put it in caps..... how many caps would you recommend a day?
And would it be useless to start the celery extract now? I start using PP in about 2 weeks.... not three, but it will "kick" in during cycle maybe?
Again, I honestly appreciate this response....
I've been over at IronMagazine.com and with the exception of a few good people (which don't post in the anabolic section), the site is full of shitt talkers who expect you to know everything before they type it.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh start the celery seed now. About the potassium caps, you can basically eat lots, though not all at the same time. Potassium will lower your BP within 15 minutes. A size "0" capsule will hold approximately 500mg of potassium. 10 of those a day is a known safe dose when spread throughout the day, PROPORTIONATELY with your BP.

In other words, if your BP isn't high, you don't need much extra potassium, but the moment you see it climbing, start with the supplementation. Begin with 5-6 such caps and increase if needed. After 10 caps a day if your BP still worries you, tread more lightly with the potassium. One guy on here used 20 such capsules, but he's above 300lbs.

There is a limit. Too much potassium in one single dose can be fatal although that requires a fairly big dose of 20+ grams.

Oh, BTW, Nolva and Rebound is a GREAT combo for PCT. I suggest you have both.

hlanderr

Banned
Awards
right, i hear ya.....
im in college at the moment, but in a few days I will be returning to my home where the majority of my cycle will take place, including its end and beginning of PCT.
I don't think I will go with caps, but I will sprinkle it on all 6 of my meals thread throughout the day, including the shakes..... some of them are dense with whey, oats and natural peanut butter i probably wont taste it anyways... and I can only imagine it helping with egg whites....

one last question my friend
is celery extract commonly found? the site (nutraplanet, go sponsors! haha) that I'm making my next order in has it, but I don't think I will have those products until about a week from now.... about a week before I start the stack....
can it be found in..... GNC?!? (gasp gasp) or maybe a another health store?
thanks again man

just saw your response to the PCT...... how about should I take nolva? maybe:
1/2 RXT 3 pills a day nolva 40
3 RXT 2 pills a day nolva 40
4 RXT 1 pill a day nolva 20?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
yeah most health food stores have it. Possibly a standard drugstore would have celery seed extract.

hlanderr

Banned
Awards
outstanding.
grunt, this is MUCH appreciated..... thank you sir!

hope your goals go well! take care

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
While you're studying, you'd do well to take in the board rules: for example, posting in the Anabolics section under 21 is a big old no-no.

I suggest you give serious thought to curtailing your PH experimentation until you're 21, and use the time 'til then to get a real solid grip on the issues and realities involved. Trust me, there's MORE than enough research to keep you occupied!

hlanderr

Banned
Awards
yes, i read that, and i didnt want to post my age, but i felt obligued to after grunt spent a good amount of time helpin me out here....

if it gets me banned, thats rediculous, as if i didnt post i might have been taking these supplements with NO blood pressure regulation...
I think my body can take it, I try real hard to take care of myself and consider myself fairly aware on how to do so, but others may not...such as other cases where morons drink alcohol when on an oral PH/AAS cycle.. but ahts just my opinion on the rule...

i do appreaciate your opinion though.... to wait another year...... and i ran the same idea that through my mind six months before i started this cycle...... but i really want to do this

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Well you shouldn't. There's plenty of good reasons why you shouldn't and NOT ONE GOOD REASON WHY YOU SHOULD.

I waited until I achieved my full natural potential before venturing down the path of hormonal enhancement and you know what? It was worth every single moment, 15 years in the gym.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, looks like he's gone and not coming back... :rant::frustrate

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established