PH's? Nolva? T3?

Dan the Beast

Awards
Ok first of I am new to this board came over from IBE to get some info hopefully. This thread is kinda complicated but even if you can just answer parts of it that would be great. Nuff Said.

I want to do one more clean bulk cycle and I know PH are harsh should really just use real gear but that isnt an option right now since I am living at home and I have the PH sitting around, might as well use them up.

My question is. Do you think it is necesarry to take clomid or nolva when on M1-T, Oxavar, Methyl-D. Which is going to be most effective for a clean bulk, would it be awful to stack any or all of them. In the past I had taken all three for 4 weeks had No PCT and just took a something for my liver and everything was fine, but I now know thats kinda dumb, want to be smarter about it. I already am taking milk thistle and some other stuff on cycle but want to maximize my gains minimize risks. I have Rebound XT and Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT to get natural test levels up after. And I bought some Nolva to have just in case. Just wanted to get some people opinions.

Also if not nolva or clomid anything else I should take PCT or currently?

I also have some T3, clen, and was wondering when the best time to take that would be too. During PCT, after? How important is it to take something to counteract the catabolic effects of T3? Any recommendations on what to take? Would any of the PH be strong enough / make sense to use with T3, and or Clen?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
do some research and you should find the answers to all your questions, your PCT should be very planned out

i find i retain gains better if i spike the nolva/clomid on the first day off m1t and then gradually build down for 3-4 weeks, m1t shuts you down hard

i dont know about clen but your pct will be hell if you attempt to cut while your naturual test is low, i dont mess with growth hormones so dont know about that, do a search and you can find all the good steroid ebooks for free, L rea outlines pct quite well and goes over all of this in his books: Chemical muscle enhancement and building the perfect beast

good luck