On Finigenx- Whats the best stack? DS or PP!

hlanderr

Banned
Awards
Hey,
On my first cycle with Finigenx Magnum.... and I'm just finishing up on two weeks taking it, out of an 8 week cycle....

I'm planning on stacking either Superdrol(or a similiar one, like SNS Methyl-drol), or Phera-plex..... anybody know which one is better for strength gains!?

I was planning on using Finigenx Magnum weeks 1-8
And either SD or PP weeks 4/5-8

any suggestions is MUCH APPRECIATED!

bbuild923

Awards
What are your gains thus far with Finigenx?

Strength and mass..

hlanderr

Banned
Awards
not too sure..... not just yet.....

but do you think phera plex or superdrol would be a good addition to the cycle for the last 4 weeks in an 8 week cycle?

hlanderr

Banned
Awards
anybody with any suggestions? Phera-plex or superdrol! I want to start it kind of soon.... in like two weeks! But through all the Anabolic Xtreme advertising its hard to tell whats really in the supplement aha

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
It's really up to you but I am having some good results on Fini and PP at the moment. This is my first cycle so I would probably get good results on just about anything but so far so good. My blood pressure has been up a little but nothing to worry about yet. Strength has been great but I think that is the PP right now. I hear the Fini takes a while to kick in. Let me know what you decide.

hlanderr

Banned
Awards
hey bud, thats my decision!
ive read great things about superdrol, and just recently ive heard great things about pheraplex too!
funny cause this is my first cycle too man

so how long are you running each?
im going finigenx weeks 1-8
and now PP weeks 4-8

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Good choice! I have been planning to run the PP for 3 weeks but depending on sides/issues I might go ahead for 4 weeks. I started the first week with just 10mg and today is my first day at 20mg which I plan to stay with throughout the rest of the cycle. I also plan to run the Fini for 6-8 weeks once again depending on sides.

I chose PP because of the number of people that didn't report any sides at all. Most logs I read for SD people complained quite a bit about the sides. Since this is my first go at it I thought I would take it easy and besides most people are seeing GREAT results on PP. Of course Diplomat can chime in on his experience with Fini! Needless to say, he was quite happy with it. I hope I see the same results as he did. I am at 12ml right now and plan to go another week at that and then decide if I want to go 18ml or not.

Good luck!

MrBiggs

Awards
Hlander I am about to start fini did u get any bad sides from it?

I start my new cycle on Jan 2 fini, PP, SD. I have read great things on the pp I liked the sd i did a cycle on that

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
Hlander I am about to start fini did u get any bad sides from it?

I start my new cycle on Jan 2 fini, PP, SD. I have read great things on the pp I liked the sd i did a cycle on that
Im plannin' the same cycle on Jan as well. I think it will be interesting to see how we personally react to the same cycle. I am kind of hesitant on the Fini because of the price, but i might buy it.

MrBiggs

Awards
Im plannin' the same cycle on Jan as well. I think it will be interesting to see how we personally react to the same cycle. I am kind of hesitant on the Fini because of the price, but i might buy it.
I will be starting my cycle if all goes well on Jan 2. start the new year off with a bang