New Hormone on the market
- 12-13-2005, 02:31 PM
- 12-13-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Siznoyton
that "new product" is merely a diol version of M1P. Not sure what that means really since both are supposed to be steroids in their own right. Maybe someone with more knowledge than my mere google abilities will chime in and inform us.
- 12-13-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by aspire210
Also, M1P has 3-OHAT and another anti-e in there, and some have speculated that as the sole cause of noticable gains.
12-13-2005, 02:58 PM
I think I have answered my own question, and its indicated by the dosing.
M1P dosing is 4-6 caps a day.
The EST product is 2.
This makes sense, as diols convert at a much higher rate.
Also, it likely would not convert to estrogens.
But my question remains--is this hormone any good?
Is it simply a diol version of the appetite boosting Megestrol?
17a( acetyloxy)- 6- methylpregna-4,6- diene- 3,20- dione
FWIW, AIDS patients take 800mg. daily to combat muscle wasting.
12-13-2005, 03:02 PM
My guess is the only thing it would be good for would be boosting caloric intake while on cycle.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jwayne in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-14-2012, 10:33 PM
- By Chrisbrito in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2011, 04:08 PM
- By hullcrush in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2009, 10:42 AM
- By b-boy in forum PicsReplies: 46Last Post: 02-13-2003, 01:55 PM
- By The Answer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-03-2003, 12:47 PM