Methyl-Plex XT vs. Phera-Plex

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I' am a huge n00b when it comes to anabolics and am considering my first PH cycle. UP to this point the farthest I've gone is ATD. Right now I am reading up on possible cycles and a solid PCT. I am mainly thinking if this is something I want to do. And it is but I'm not rushing myself, people sometimes seem to make second-best decisions when making decisions while rushed.

So, what I'm looking at now is a 4 week cycle of either PP or Methyl-Plex. To my knowledge and from what I have read, PP seems to be the more solid product but when it comes to bang for buck it seems like Methyl Plex may take the win. Not only is it cheaper but also comes in a 90 bottle ct., rather than the 60 ct. Does anyone have any experience with Methyl-Plex?

And lastly....I would really appreciate any anecdotal advice/observations on either compound, it would be greatly appreciated.

:twisted:

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Phera-Plex is 2ene only

Methyl-Plex is 2ene and 3ene like ErgoMAX LMG.

Phera-Plex seems to be cleaner from reviews I've read so excluding the 3ene seems to make a difference.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello rage

Hey guys, I' am a huge n00b when it comes to anabolics and am considering my first PH cycle. UP to this point the farthest I've gone is ATD. Right now I am reading up on possible cycles and a solid PCT. I am mainly thinking if this is something I want to do. And it is but I'm not rushing myself, people sometimes seem to make second-best decisions when making decisions while rushed.

So, what I'm looking at now is a 4 week cycle of either PP or Methyl-Plex. To my knowledge and from what I have read, PP seems to be the more solid product but when it comes to bang for buck it seems like Methyl Plex may take the win. Not only is it cheaper but also comes in a 90 bottle ct., rather than the 60 ct. Does anyone have any experience with Methyl-Plex?

And lastly....I would really appreciate any anecdotal advice/observations on either compound, it would be greatly appreciated.:twisted: I ran both compound's and liked the methyl-plex better for me it was a faster acting compound than pp .the number's for the two compound's are pp is 100% 5a isomer and mp is 80% 5a and 20% 5b both 2-ene,not 3-ene ,pp is suppose to be stronger but i could not tell very small and the methyl-plex stack with sd much better than pp which made me a little sick at the stomach when stack with sd I LOVE MEHTYL-PLEX.
.I ran both compound's and liked the methyl-plex better for me it was a faster acting compound than pp,the number's for the compound's are pp 100% 5a isomer and mp is 80% 5a and 20% 5b isomer both are 2-ene,not 3-ene.the pp is suppose to be stronger but the different is very small.Stack with sd very well for a great one-two punch with less side's than pp when stacked with sd made me sick at the stomach.METHYL-PLEX IS MY FAVORITE COMPOUND REPLACING SD.

Vtaper

Awards
I am on day 12 of methyl plex(2 a day) the strength increase just kicked in.....like 2 days ago, but it was dramatic. I will add a third dose next week, my weight is up a few pounds, but the strength increase really has me impressed.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello Vtaper

I am on day 12 of methyl plex(2 a day) the strength increase just kicked in.....like 2 days ago, but it was dramatic. I will add a third dose next week, my weight is up a few pounds, but the strength increase really has me impressed.
.My last cycle I stacked methyl-plex with prostanozol and between day 2-3 could feel strength going up,I think prostanozol speed's up the effect's of compound's it's stacked with.I have discovered what it's like to be at the top of the chain(TO TRAIN LIKE A BREAST YOU HAVE TO SUPPLEMENT LIKE A BREAST) THANK YOU SNS FOR HELPING ME BECOME A ALPHA-MALE.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Well, I don't know about training like a breast, bit you get 90 caps in a bottle of Methyl-Plex, and only 60 in PP.

And yes, MP is all 2-ene, but both isomers.

However, with prices as low as they are going, you really cant go wrong either way.

Atlas

Awards
Both are great products, just read the logs and go with what you feel is best for you, but it's like choosing between a green apple and a red apple, same ****, but just not quite!

turkish

Awards
  • Established
.My last cycle I stacked methyl-plex with prostanozol and between day 2-3 could feel strength going up,I think prostanozol speed's up the effect's of compound's it's stacked with.I have discovered what it's like to be at the top of the chain(TO TRAIN LIKE A BREAST YOU HAVE TO SUPPLEMENT LIKE A BREAST) THANK YOU SNS FOR HELPING ME BECOME A ALPHA-MALE.
:icon_lol: @ "train like a breast" :woohoo:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol i like breasts.... na i had to chime in on this one.

these guys are right its all 2-ene and PP is 100% 5a isomer.

this doesnt make MP 80% as strong remember cause the 5b isomer still has a very strong effect.

basically results wise you should be happy with either, i chose PP for my first time and everyone here can tell you i was very happy with it cause i wont shutup about it. id have to say you definately chose the right compound for your first cycle and just make sure to eat enough cals to keep up with the extra weight youll be putting on. done right im sure you could gain at least 20lbs and keep at least 15lbs with a proper PCT.

i think you may want to look into both but if your strapped for cash then MP is by far the way to go.

good luck man.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Poops, and thank you to all others as well. I'm really liking what I'm seeing with MP and PP. I think I will go with MP just because I'll be able to run a longer cycle at a better cost benefit. I'm actually thinking of purchasing both for the heck of it. Money is not really an issue but still trying to be a tightass for the heck of it, especially if both are just as safe as one another.

Also, sorry for the huge n00b question but I'm kind of curious as to how many times I could cycle PP or MP before gains would be minimal. I understand that the benefits and results will experience a diminishing effect as number of cycles passes. What I"m curious about is, if I cycle PP or MP once, then wait another 6 months in between cycles, would I see comparable results on the second cycle, or will my results be inferior to the first run of the same compound?

Also, I've been reading that I should be able to hold onto this stuff for quite some time considering it is air sealed and what not. Thanks dudes.

For PCT I was thinking of something like:

Activate + ATD + Novla

and of course all of the supporting goodies for me liver (although I've read/heard that the toxicity level of both compounds isn't as harsh as that of SD and compounds alike).

Everyone have a great night.

Vtaper

Awards
Thanks for the reply Poops, and thank you to all others as well. I'm really liking what I'm seeing with MP and PP. I think I will go with MP just because I'll be able to run a longer cycle at a better cost benefit. I'm actually thinking of purchasing both for the heck of it. Money is not really an issue but still trying to be a tightass for the heck of it, especially if both are just as safe as one another.

Also, sorry for the huge n00b question but I'm kind of curious as to how many times I could cycle PP or MP before gains would be minimal. I understand that the benefits and results will experience a diminishing effect as number of cycles passes. What I"m curious about is, if I cycle PP or MP once, then wait another 6 months in between cycles, would I see comparable results on the second cycle, or will my results be inferior to the first run of the same compound?

Also, I've been reading that I should be able to hold onto this stuff for quite some time considering it is air sealed and what not. Thanks dudes.

For PCT I was thinking of something like:

Activate + ATD + Novla

and of course all of the supporting goodies for me liver (although I've read/heard that the toxicity level of both compounds isn't as harsh as that of SD and compounds alike).

Everyone have a great night.
Hey Rage, dont worry about the noob(newb) question, it's wise to seek advice on this subject from people with experience because the products your asking about actually work, unlike the crap that was available when I was your age(andro)
Your second cycle should be just as beneficial as the first, if not more so especially if you wait 6 months. On your pct, I would start with nolva+atd, I wouldnt use the activite(spelling?)for a month or so after the nolva so your total pct is longer.
Good luck!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great thinking. Damnit...anybody got a source for MP? Looks like I'll have to buy PP now...damnit!