testicular atrophied in effect

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it's the beginning of week 3 of my test e/deca/dbol cycle...i'm scheduled to start HCG on week 6...I've alrady noticed some testicular atrophied, is there anything I can do...what do you guys recommend...thanks

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah start the hcg . i don't know why you would wait until week 6 anyway

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one reason is because that's what some members have told me to do on this site, when I posted my cycle various times...Another reason is becuae I've read you don't want to use HCG for to long or it could cause permanent damage and your whatever will not get so use to it they won't be able to recover...

So perhaps I will cycle the HCG ? or does anyone have any better idea's or have different research (documented, or self tried) that would differ...thanks

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hcg can be taken for a very long time at only 500iu a week

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, don't crazy with the doses. I'm currently shooting ~240-280 2x week which puts me @ 480-560ius/week. You will appreciate the effects, trust me bro. FYI, I started HCG earlier than I planned in my current cycle. Next cycle I will plan on doing it either from the start, or after one week.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
week 3 is the perfect time to start HCG in my humble opinion.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I started at week 6 but I only had 5000iu and wanted it to run till the end of the 16 week cycle.

Ideally, I would run from week 3 on till PCT.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright i should be getting my HCG on tuesday so I can start administering it...since I already have some athrophed shoudl I start with a high dose and try and counter it...how exactly does that work...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Just try the usual 250iu 2X/week.. if that doesn't bring them up, try 500iu.. don't go higher than that for an extended period of time, you'll risk desensitizing your Leydig cells.. which would be extremely bad. LH tells your Leydig to produce Test. You desensitize them, you'll have a tough time recovering.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well you guys are gonna be upset, but I did stupid and didn't get all my products before I started my cycle, so now i'm in a little trouble, dealing with morons...anyway's i should get my HCG on Friday, phew...but this atrophied is beginning to disturb me, are there any alternative to HCG...? or anything I can use that might be a little easier to get ahold of...(I should have it in 2 days tho, I'm hoping)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well you guys are gonna be upset, but I did stupid and didn't get all my products before I started my cycle, so now i'm in a little trouble, dealing with morons...anyway's i should get my HCG on Friday, phew...but this atrophied is beginning to disturb me, are there any alternative to HCG...? or anything I can use that might be a little easier to get ahold of...(I should have it in 2 days tho, I'm hoping)
If I remember correctly Rebound helps a bit with this. But of course nothing replaces HCG.

Adams

jeffas66

Awards
You can also try high nolvadex doses, for 2-3 days only.
Like 80mg. It usually helps a lot (at least for me), but hcg is still the way to do.

4shroom

Banned
Awards
Hello people...I just wanna start by introducing myself here on this site. I'm having a problem as well with testicular shrinkage from a cycle of M1T about a year and half ago. I've used 6oxo, clomid,Tamoxifen and fenugreek for PCT. I'm just thankful I still have my nuts somewhat, but heres the deal: I'm a health nut and stay consistent with my workout, eating..etc. My nuts are not returning to it's normal size like they used to be. I cycled these pct on and off to see which one would work for me and none of them gave me solid results. I see here there is a HCG??? Now were talking about a cycle I took a WHILE a go and not sure if anything will help me. I don't want anymore side effects and I don't intend on using any supplement again for the simple fact I've always been natural. Can you guys help me out here? It's also hard for me to get firm muscles as well. Maybe it is beacuse my levals are low or something...:wtf:

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
interesting...I woulden't think HCG could help your situation, but i'm not sure...how long and what kind of dose did you use with the M1T ?