High Blood Pressure

E-Swift25

Awards
[FONT=&quot]I’ve been having my blood pressure checked almost weekly recently. At my appointment today, the doc notified my numbers have been consistently high the last few months I’ve been seeing him. I’ve been told that my blood pressure was high before, so I can’t say its from the test, now at 600mg week, but I can’t say that the test hasn’t exacerbated my preexisting condition. He gave me a diuretic, hctz 25mg, in hopes that the water I’m holding may be contributing factor. I’m only 26, but this show you the importance of getting regular check ups. I “feel” fine, but that goes to show you that you may have underlying health concerns even if you appear healthy. He says its not a big deal now, but its something to keep an eye on. You usually associate high bp with fat people who never exercise and smoke. I’m none of those.[/FONT]

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Test does raise bp. It's a good idea to check your own bp a few times a day and find the average. Sometimes just going to the doc is enough to raise peeps bp.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Do you by any chance get the "white coat syndrome" i.e. stressing about the test therefore increasing your BP ? You should definitely hit up some celery seed, more vitamin C, and even Twinlab's blood pressure control (C-12 peptide).

LilBigz

LilBigz

Awards
You could also try some hawthorn berry, grapeseed extract, and CoQ10.

I used em on my last cycle to keep my BP in check b/c it was getting kinda high.

E-Swift25

Awards
Do you by any chance get the "white coat syndrome" i.e. stressing about the test therefore increasing your BP ? You should definitely hit up some celery seed, more vitamin C, and even Twinlab's blood pressure control (C-12 peptide).
Not really, I go to the doc all the time. It doesn't work me. My bp was 140 over 96. He said it wasn't tremendously high, but it was something to keep an eye on.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ill never do a cycle again without C12 or hawthorn berry extract - test and other hormones that aromatize can jack up your BP just from the water retention. I do have 'white coat syndrome' - my BP is at *least* 10mm/HG higher on both sides whenever Im in the doc's office.