Tren Xtreme.. ever heard?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.33%

Tren Xtreme.. ever heard?

Just got a bottle of this stuff from this pretty respectable place in Cali. Stuff is called Tren Xtreme. It's made by American Cellular Labs (never heard of it in my life) said it's made with Trenbol ...

from website: " As a progestin, Trenobol does not aromatize to estrogen, because Tren-Xtreme does not aromatize, it also minimizes water retention (good hardener), and makes for good strength gains. Due to non-aromatization to estrogens, there is a lower potential for HPTA inhibition from use. Tren-Xtreme is also 5-alpha-reduced analog which prevents conversion to DHT. Research suggest that Tren-Xtreme has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it is closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in our test subjects"

the guy at the store i got it at said i don't need to take an estrogen blocker during off cycle. and this stuff doesn't have nasty side effects that i'd get from taking prohormones or legal roids.

is the website and the store tellin the truth?

i'll be using it in conjunction with superpump 250

any input would be greatly helpful before i make huge mistakes and endup a with acne, a small dick and/or impotence, tits, and depression.

-addison

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.9%

It's Finigenx Magnum.... only 2x more expensive and in capsule form...
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.5%

edit OUT the web address!!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.33%

no more website

finigenx magnum... so then that means i'm also gonna hafta get an estro blocker during off cycles?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.31%

It works and works WELL. Don't think you can get away without any PCT. No real sides except a bit of a higher BP, but not much.

It's the same as Trenobol just 5mg more a dose.

PCT I use RXT and Alpha Male.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.31%

Another thing, it's a PH so if you drink, it WILL bloat you.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.33%

okay then. thanks for the info
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Rockscar
    drinking on any oral ph will do more than bloat you. how bout kill you? more appropriate.
    cc
  9. Kyra Gracie= my future wife
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.63%

It's not methylated.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.29%

no it won't.

and your pct is crap.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.67%

Quote Originally Posted by addijhaq
    Just got a bottle of this stuff from this pretty respectable place in Cali. Stuff is called Tren Xtreme. It's made by American Cellular Labs (never heard of it in my life) said it's made with Trenbol ...

from website: " As a progestin, Trenobol does not aromatize to estrogen, because Tren-Xtreme does not aromatize, it also minimizes water retention (good hardener), and makes for good strength gains. Due to non-aromatization to estrogens, there is a lower potential for HPTA inhibition from use. Tren-Xtreme is also 5-alpha-reduced analog which prevents conversion to DHT. Research suggest that Tren-Xtreme has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it is closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in our test subjects"

the guy at the store i got it at said i don't need to take an estrogen blocker during off cycle. and this stuff doesn't have nasty side effects that i'd get from taking prohormones or legal roids.

is the website and the store tellin the truth?

i'll be using it in conjunction with superpump 250

any input would be greatly helpful before i make huge mistakes and endup a with acne, a small dick and/or impotence, tits, and depression.

-addison
    i am curious as to where you bought this in cali. I used to work at max muscle in central cali and that particular product you are talking about has switched companies 4 times. my boss kept giving me some bull**** excuse to why it was happening but it wasnt hard to know that it was just because they were catching on to these companies. then i saw that PharmaGenX came out with them and its no shock that they are being looked into now as well. its good stuff but be carefull with it because when i tried it it absolutely killed my sex drive for a couple months (even when i came off) and that was when it was 25mgs.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.31%

Quote Originally Posted by doom3q
    no it won't.

and your pct is crap.

Thanks for your wizdom and informative post. PCT on Trenobol does not require a SERM. Have you ever used Trenobol?
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.31%

Quote Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
    It's not methylated.
    That 's true.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.08%

Quote Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
    It's not methylated.
    Although methylation can cause a potentially liver toxic substance to be even more toxic, it is not the sole cause for something to be liver toxic.

Methylating a safe molecule won't make it liver toxic by default.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.08%

Quote Originally Posted by canadian champ
    drinking on any oral ph will do more than bloat you. how bout kill you? more appropriate.
    cc
    Little overexaggerated there. There is a potential to really screw up your liver if you go overboard, but you won't die by default.

I'm not advocating drinking alcohol on a cycle, but if you're aware of the risks and have self control (i.e. not binge drinking every week), then you can limit the possibility. But, like sex, the best way for prevention is to just stop altogether, hehe.
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.24%

Quote Originally Posted by shaorinor
    Little overexaggerated there. There is a potential to really screw up your liver if you go overboard, but you won't die by default.

Of course I was exaggerating. I simply found it amusing that the only suggested negative to drinking on 17aa was bloat. Ridiculous.
    cc
  17. Kyra Gracie= my future wife
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.63%

As a general rule SERMs should always be kept on hand in case gyno pops up, and SERMs should be a part of pct.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.31%

Quote Originally Posted by canadian champ
    Of course I was exaggerating. I simply found it amusing that the only suggested negative to drinking on 17aa was bloat. Ridiculous.
    cc

Well, for me, that happened. I was not going into a list of sides anyway. I learned the lesson.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.92%

hey rockscar how long are you going to run a cycle and at what doses?
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.31%

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicgiraffe
    hey rockscar how long are you going to run a cycle and at what doses?
    I'm going to go 5-6 weeks at 90 MG per day each dose morning, afternoon and night. You can go up to 8 weeks.

For PCT I use a e-blocker and test booster for 4-6 weeks.

Keep a good diet and food log and you should get some incredible results.
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.29%

Thanks for your wizdom and informative post. PCT on Trenobol does not require a SERM. Have you ever used Trenobol?
    sorry for the criticism, but your first post here was giving wrong advice.

I don't know enough about trenobol to know if it needs a SERM or not but I do know it's ALWAYS BEST to use a SERM in any pct, or atleast have on hand.

As far as the bloat, trenobol does not aromatize, therefore no estrogen, therefore no bloat.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.31%

Quote Originally Posted by doom3q
    sorry for the criticism, but your first post here was giving wrong advice.

I don't know enough about trenobol to know if it needs a SERM or not but I do know it's ALWAYS BEST to use a SERM in any pct, or atleast have on hand.

As far as the bloat, trenobol does not aromatize, therefore no estrogen, therefore no bloat.

I've stacked Tren with M1P and Max LMG before and it does bloat me if I drink. Only did that for 1 cycle and don't drink but 2 beers on the weekend as a practice anymore.

I guess Nolva is always good to have onhand, but Tren alone has never given me issues to where I've needed it.

I've used this PH, which I believe to be quite safe under guidance of a VERY experienced Bodybuilder, and after a couple years, I fully trust him.

Agreed that Nolva should always be around when using any PH or AAS.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

ok i am 16 years old. would anybody not recomend for me to take tren hardor 2? i know a bunch of my friends have takin it and now they are all 10x bigger than me but i am the one worried about my body in side effects and the long run. any suggestions???
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

And your friends will be fuc!ed up for life too there buddy. Wait until your AT LEAST over 21 but my recommendation as always is 25+
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

wat u mean ****ed up? like wat will happen? like testosterone drop and stuff like that? wat wud anyone recomend for me cus i wana get atleast close to them...im way weaker than them now...sucks.
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DoneDidItAll View Post
    wat u mean ****ed up? like wat will happen? like testosterone drop and stuff like that? wat wud anyone recomend for me cus i wana get atleast close to them...im way weaker than them now...sucks.
    well for starters, your friends will be the jealous ones when your the only one of the group thats still able to achieve a boner. whats going to make you bigger/stronger is food(tons of it), dedication, protein, knowing what your doing in the gym, time, patience, sleep, and some more food. learn how to train better and learn about how to fix up your diet for bulking. no girl is going to care how strong/built your friend is if his **** doesn't work. dont be dumb like your friends, stay away form all prohormones and all steroids until at least your 21 like Z said before. 16 is sooooo young to take a steroid, the years between 16 and 21 are the MOST important years of your life in terms of the development of your endocrine system. its by far the worst time possible to even consider taking a steroid. with all the dishonest companies out there at the moment you need to research every thing you consider taking to make sure its not a prohormone or steroid and you wont end up like the other kids that get on here and start a thread saying things like "hi, im 18 and i took this supplement then after i found out its actually a steroid and i think i really messed my self up....". dont believe me, look around on the boards and you will see the kids who took steroids and are now sorry. point is stay away for them for at least five years. good luck bro.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

thanks a lot heebs u changed my whole vision toward tren haha now ill jus tell my friends that wen they brag to me how much stronger they are.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've also heard that if you us PH at a young age (18) your gains later (in life) will not be the same as if you had used at an appropriate age. is this true?
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.83%

Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    I've also heard that if you us PH at a young age (18) your gains later (in life) will not be the same as if you had used at an appropriate age. is this true?
    Yes. You can permanently damage your endocrine system. Meaning, you will not be producing adequate testosterone as a healthy adult male should. You will likely need your testosterone to be monitored by a doctor for life. You will NEED steroids prescribed just so you can maintain a normal level of test. It can also prematurely close your growth plates causing stunted growth. But if it's worth the bragging rights with your buddies, go for it.

Sorry for the thread jack. Back on topic.......
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.07%

make sure if you do the cycle you do it correctly with all the blockers and preventives the whole cycle will probably cost around 300
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.86%

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by thapr3dat0r View Post
    Yes. You can permanently damage your endocrine system. Meaning, you will not be producing adequate testosterone as a healthy adult male should. You will likely need your testosterone to be monitored by a doctor for life. You will NEED steroids prescribed just so you can maintain a normal level of test. It can also prematurely close your growth plates causing stunted growth. But if it's worth the bragging rights with your buddies, go for it.

Sorry for the thread jack. Back on topic.......

WTF??? Dude you dug up a freaking 4 year old thread, spare us the stupidity.
    No one cares about you dropping knowledge on a dead thread....
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.83%

Quote Originally Posted by DLM5 View Post

WTF??? Dude you dug up a freaking 4 year old thread, spare us the stupidity.
    No one cares about you dropping knowledge on a dead thread....
    Oops, forgot I used the search on this one, lol. But umm, didn't you just comment in the same thread? Apparently you care enough and have nothing better to do. Someone need nap time?
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.16%

Deleted
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.86%

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by thapr3dat0r View Post
    Oops, forgot I used the search on this one, lol. But umm, didn't you just comment in the same thread? Apparently you care enough and have nothing better to do. Someone need nap time?

Your ignorance is keeping you from getting the point...
    Most guys don't like to open up a thread at the top of the days page to find out some tool dug up a four year old thread...
    It annoys the hell outta me, I don't need a nap.. I need you to get a clue, that I do care about very much.. I think there is hope for you, all you gotta do is take some self responsibilty and not try to blame me... that's the first step to pulling your head outta your ass before you suffocate.. I'm pullin for you, no pun intended..
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.73%

Quote Originally Posted by DoneDidItAll View Post
    One of the best things that younger lifters can do is get their diet in order. I was one of those young lifters once. And I know for sure that I thought my diet was fine in high school, but after becoming a bodybuilder in college I look back and laugh at myself. You will most likely do the same when you're older.

If you really want to make good gains that you're going to keep stay away from PH/PS/AAS, and stick with a good whey protein, BCAAs, creatine, and maybe a natural test booster like Activate Xtreme (but at your age it would prolly be a waste of $). I personally recommend AAEFX kre-alkalyn and Ergopharm Mass Meal to any high school kids that consult with me. I've seen high school athletes simply blow up on these products, and they're 100% safe.

As for worrying about what your friends are doing, DONT! (A lot of my friends in high school that i played football with used steroids and i never even supplemented with whey protein untill i was 17, but everyone thought i was the one on steroids because i knew how to train and diet properly.) Get yourself some reading materials and make sure your diet and training are on point. You're going to be healthier in the long run, and you'll still be gaining while they are plateuing from improper diet, training, and supplemenatation.

BEAST
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.83%

Quote Originally Posted by DLM5 View Post

Your ignorance is keeping you from getting the point...
    Most guys don't like to open up a thread at the top of the days page to find out some tool dug up a four year old thread...
    It annoys the hell outta me, I don't need a nap.. I need you to get a clue, that I do care about very much.. I think there is hope for you, all you gotta do is take some self responsibilty and not try to blame me... that's the first step to pulling your head outta your ass before you suffocate.. I'm pullin for you, no pun intended..
    Dude, WTF is your problem? Sounds like you got some pent up anger issues. So I made a post in a thread I wasn't aware was so old after running a search and you flame me? Because you get butt hurt that an old post was at the top of the list? Wow. Get a life.

Change your tampon and chill the fck out.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.63%

This thread just raise my bp by a couple points.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.5%

Wrong question?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.5%

Ahhh. NOW I've got it. Old farts arn't allowed on this site!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

speaking of Tren xtreme by ACL...was thinking of ruinning it for 4 weeks, AI cycle support and Novedex afterwards. any advice?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone ever heard of this lab?
    By GeneTikz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 04:14 PM
  2. Neugenisis - ever heard of this stuff?
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 08:00 AM
  3. has anybody ever heard of ketotifen fumarate?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 08:32 AM
  4. Has anyone ever heard of...
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 05:33 PM
  5. Has anyone ever heard of 4ADOH?
    By RJJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 04:18 PM