Cycle diet

jverch

Board Supporter
Awards
When on cycle how many extra calories do you eat versus maintance calories? I don't want to get fat on cycle, but I don't want to lose any potential gains because I'm holding back on my diet. Trying to strike a balence. BTW...maintanance for me is around 2900 cals.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
When on cycle how many extra calories do you eat versus maintance calories? I don't want to get fat on cycle, but I don't want to lose any potential gains because I'm holding back on my diet. Trying to strike a balence. BTW...maintanance for me is around 2900 cals.
Add ~500, So I would shoot for 3,400 cals ED. This has been proven to work for many including myself.

llb4

Awards
i don't ensure gains unless i'm at least 1000 over maintance, possibly more. i'm not to concerned about a little fat. IMO you need to make a choice. either eat and reap the gains or eat low and lean out.

jverch

Board Supporter
Awards
i don't ensure gains unless i'm at least 1000 over maintance, possibly more. i'm not to concerned about a little fat. IMO you need to make a choice. either eat and reap the gains or eat low and lean out.
I'm not trying to be on the fine line here, but I also didn't want 200 calories more than my body needed just for the sake of it. What do ya shoot for? 1.5-2g protein per lb bodyweight? I'm normally at around 1g-1.25g when maintaining.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to be on the fine line here, but I also didn't want 200 calories more than my body needed just for the sake of it. What do ya shoot for? 1.5-2g protein per lb bodyweight? I'm normally at around 1g-1.25g when maintaining.
I go for 1.5-2.0 grams while on cycle.