Phera-Plex day 12; some observations.

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
First the bad (I always like to get the shitty stuff out of the way first in life; save the best for last). Here goes.

Anabolix Xtreme's writeup says that a metabolite of PP can possibly aromatize. Confirmed. By the third day, the bloat was noticeable. Not really my face as it is pretty narrow/angular anyway, but the rest of my bod was definitely lookin soft (way hard underneath that soft layer though). Also, by day 10 sensitivity was too noticeable in my left nipple. Nolva has been dosed at 20mg for the last 2 nights, and the sensitivity is way reduced, some of the bloat lessened as well.

My diet is clean (extremely), about 700 to 1000 cals above maintanence depending on the day, so I knew this wasn't causing the bloat.

I'm sure my estradiol is high as it was way elevated after 3 weeks of Ergo LMG and the same nipple sensitivity was happening there too. I was hoping that it was the 3-ene in the Ergo that caused this, but apparently not.

The only other negative side to report came during the first week really, which I see as a sort of "adjustment" period. Holy terrible gas. Wow. I found myself walking outside as I couldn't stand the stench myself. This effect has been gone for the past few days, and I don't expect it to return. I suppose that I should mention also that I've been sweating a bit at night.

Now on to the good.

The feeling of well being is insane. I noticed this pretty strongly with the Ergo as well, so I'm sure that after taking the very first dose of PP the intense lift in my mood and self confidence wasn't just placebo. It was that same feeling, but even more intense. It has tapered off a bit by day 12 of course, but in general, I still feel great. As I type this, I'm amazed at my ability to focus and even the accuracy/speed with which I'm able to type.

The strength gains are remarkable. Up at least 10 pounds on all my lifts, some more, particularly squats, leg extensions, etc. Pumps last and last.

My muscles are full, and somehow vasularity and hardness are improved, even with the bloat, kinda hard to explain.

Sex drive is way healthy, ejaculation feels better than usual, volume of semen is up.

No shedding (I don't think I'm prone though), a slight increase in oil on skin/scalp, but not causing any problem except for the occasional pimple; this is no big deal, as I'll be 27 in a few days but have a bit of a baby face, so pimples look sort of normal lol.

My weight is up about 6 lbs, not too shabby, and I've gotten a number of comments from people about my growth.

Final verdict::woohoo:

Matt

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
For estrogen control, you might consider some transdermal formestane.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
props to the better feeling ejac....
i feel ya on the gas discomfort!!!
anyways...

yea. phera-plex is nothing but amazing. i believe that its going to be one of the most missed compounds once its gone. i stay away from weights, but wanted to give something "one more try" becuase all these other designer things just killed endurence/speed/and everything else, but this was different....

Humm, how to explain this.

I was taking 10mg. daily, partly becuase im a runner and dont want too much size, and by day2 something was up. i could run like theres a second set of lungs in me. I had explosion in my legs that i have never felt before, and a drive like i just wanted to kill anybody who ever tried to beat me. It worked well for 3 weeks then pumps started to become a problem. in the legs. i was still fast, but my legs just got "pumped" fast. I dropped the phera, and my fitness went to crap. Which was expected.

anyways. to say the least, something about this compound is amazing, and the lack of sides is a plus too. i honestly dont know why im into anabolics and all that stuff when im a runner and shouldnt even mess with it, but phera was the last thing i messed with. Long story short, Phera-Plex i believe blows eveyrthing out of the water. if you want weight gain, it will give you that. if you want to get rid of lactic acid like i did it will make you able to run a 1:48 800/:46 400.

anyways. i have only been running for 2 years now and want to develop my natural ability now i can kind of see where its at.

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
For estrogen control, you might consider some transdermal formestane.
I was thinking that the nolva was the best option, since it blocks estrogen receptors in the breast tissue, as I was definitely experiencing some sensitivity in my left nipple. You think the formestane is a better option?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking that the nolva was the best option, since it blocks estrogen receptors in the breast tissue, as I was definitely experiencing some sensitivity in my left nipple. You think the formestane is a better option?
Here is why:

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/rea/aromatase-inhibitors.htm

BN has some E Form for $15, in case you decide to go down that route.

BTW, ALR talks a lot about estrogen control while 'on' in "bulding the perfect beast." Have you had a chance to read it?

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
Here is why:

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/rea/aromatase-inhibitors.htm

BN has some E Form for $15, in case you decide to go down that route.

BTW, ALR talks a lot about estrogen control while 'on' in "bulding the perfect beast." Have you had a chance to read it?
I've not had the chance to read BTPB, but I'd certainly like to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation, and thanks for the link. The article compares various AI's, but doesn't make mention of SERM's. Don't you think it would be best to use something site-specific for gyno prevention?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nolva for gyno. AI for bloat. IMO

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you need the Nolva for gyno. But if you employed the AI as well you might go without Nolva, which is hepatoxic itself, and have easier time keeping the gains. That's just my opinion.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, you need the Nolva for gyno. But if you employed the AI as well you might go without Nolva, which is hepatoxic itself, and have easier time keeping the gains. That's just my opinion.

Would Clomid be a better alternative to Novla? I know that Nolva isn't an injectible, at least for the sake of how I would take it. Is clomid an injectible? I have a great source for both, but clomid even at a better price. Curious as to what would be the best choice?

Thanks.

MGH1982

Awards
What do u guys think about Letro to prevent gyno on cycle... considering it blocks around 98% of the estrogen receptors at 2.5mg

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
have you ever ran a "gear" cycle? if so, how is the Phera comparing to any other types of sauce youve hit in the past? i got a couple bottles of phera, and am wondering when/if i should run it. thanks bro

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What do u guys think about Letro to prevent gyno on cycle... considering it blocks around 98% of the estrogen receptors at 2.5mg
It blocks 0% of the recptors. It is an AI (Aromatase Inhibiter) . It inhibits the Aromatase enzyme that converts test to estrogen. Nolva is a SERM ( Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator ). SERMS are drugs that can act like an estrogen in some tissue and not like estrogen in other tissue. The two commonly used SERMs today are Tamoxifen and Raloxifene®. These drugs act as "anti-estrogens" (ie, does not act like an estrogen) in the breast. However, they are "estrogenic" (ie, work like estrogen) when it comes to cholesterol levels and bone density.

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
have you ever ran a "gear" cycle? if so, how is the Phera comparing to any other types of sauce youve hit in the past? i got a couple bottles of phera, and am wondering when/if i should run it. thanks bro
Never, so I can't compare. Sorry.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Would Clomid be a better alternative to Novla? I know that Nolva isn't an injectible, at least for the sake of how I would take it. Is clomid an injectible? I have a great source for both, but clomid even at a better price. Curious as to what would be the best choice?

Thanks.
Clomid is oral too. But Nolva binds to the receptors in the breasts, Clomid binds to the receptor in the hypothalamus, as far as I know. SO for gyno, Nolva seems the only choice.

Also, get the book while it's still here and read it at least 5 times, especially the sections on estrogen/cortisol control

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/414185-post6.html

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I guess I was under the impression that Gyno was not an issue on PP. I thought it didnt convert to estrogen?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I was under the impression that Gyno was not an issue on PP. I thought it didnt convert to estrogen?

I think one of the AX reps said a metabolite in it had a chance at aromatizing. I mean M1T didnt aromatize but you could still get prog. sides and so forth.

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
I think one of the AX reps said a metabolite in it had a chance at aromatizing. I mean M1T didnt aromatize but you could still get prog. sides and so forth.
In AX's PP writeup it mentions a metabolite aromatizing. The same happened for me with Ergomax LMG, but I was hoping that it was the 3-ene (which is specific to the Ergo) that was causing this.

Oh well, after 5 days of Nolva the sensitive nips and bloat are a non-issue, strength continues to climb, vascularity and hardness are increasing, I'm leaning out a bit, feel agressive in a good way, confident, happy, tons of energy, etc. This is an amazing product.

jshin

Awards
Now if someone could post PP's impact ont he lipid profile. That would be dope!I love PP, i'm up 3lbs so far. Looking crazy vascular.

hlanderr

Banned
Awards
im starting to get interested in this product too...

im gunna throw it in my finigenx cycle from weeks 4-8
cant wait haha!

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is oral too. But Nolva binds to the receptors in the breasts, Clomid binds to the receptor in the hypothalamus, as far as I know. SO for gyno, Nolva seems the only choice.

Also, get the book while it's still here and read it at least 5 times, especially the sections on estrogen/cortisol control

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/414185-post6.html
Clomiphene (Clomid) also binds to estrogen receptors. It is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator, or SERM, in the same class of drugs as Nolva.