first cycle

matrix

Awards
ive been doing alot of reading and ive come up with my first cyle.

dbol 25mg ed weeks 1-6
test e 500mg a week 1-10
deca 200mg a week 1-10

pct nolva 40 40 20 20
i also have extra on hand in case of problems on cycle

I also have liver protection in check

I have a couple questions ive been reading alot about the deca and found that deca will really shut me down when i come off should i not bother even putting it in? What would be the benefits of haveing it in?

Also is 6 weeks too long for the dbol?

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
sounsd good to me you seem to have done your research, dbol for 6 weeks isn't too long but after that it would be pushing the limits. deca @ 200mg EW is NOT a lot, the benefits of having it at this dose are not a lot, given the fact that you'll already grow off test and dbol as it is your first cycle, I would keep the deca for your next cycle, deca like any 19nor compound will shut you down harder than other, but I wouldn't bother running it at this very low dose, especially for 10 weeks....

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stop the deca a week before the test. do you know how to time your PCT with long-estered compounds?

for your first cycle, i'd recommend skipping the deca.

matrix

Awards
from what i read start pct two weeks after the last shot. so if i drop the deca i shouldnt shut down as bad

MGH1982

Awards
Your cycle looks great man, eventhough i agree w/ French_muscle that's low dose of deca, if i was to use deca in that cycle id run it at 350mg EW. I'd use some EQ at 400mg EW over deca on the first cycle. IMO, I wish the best of luck to you on ur cycle bro.

My next cycle is gonna look like this, if u'd like to know.

weeks 1-5 Oral T-bol at 60mg
weeks 1-12 Test E 750mg
weeks 6-10 Tren ace at 350mg
weeks 1-12 Nolva 20mg

PCT
weeks 1-6 nolva 40/40/30/30/20/10 ED
weeks 1-4 clomid 100/100/50/25 ED
weeks 1-6 Fenugreek 1g/2g/3g/4g/5g/5g ED
weeks 1-4 MACA 2g ED

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i would NOT run tren on a first cycle

matrix

Awards
i have enough to do more deca ew but like i said im worried about shutting down and loseing my gains. Like i said ive never down a cycle so i dont know how my body will react, but i have done some 1ad once and m1t once and seemed to loose alot when i came off i really want to be able to hold onto my gains.

MGH1982

Awards
yeah... sorry didn't mean to confuse u... this will be my 5th cycle... My first cycle i ever did was EQ at 350mg and test E 500mg EW.. eq weeks 1-10, test E weeks 1-12. Sorry for the confusion, glenihan.

MGH1982

Awards
matrix try deca at 350mg for weeks 1-8, It shouldnt shut u down bad if ur running Test at higher doses.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yeah... sorry didn't mean to confuse u... this will be my 5th cycle... My first cycle i ever did was EQ at 350mg and test E 500mg EW.. eq weeks 1-10, test E weeks 1-12. Sorry for the confusion, glenihan.
Why are you hijacking matrix's thread with this? Start your own thread about your 5th cycle dude.

Matrix it's an ok cycle. sameold is right about stopping Deca a week before Test E. It is harder to end on Nandrolone, but if your PCT is in order, you should do ok. Optimally both compounds should be run a tad longer each, but this is your first, so you'd do ok regardless. Keep in mind the clearance times of both said compounds.

good luck.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
from what i read start pct two weeks after the last shot. so if i drop the deca i shouldnt shut down as bad
there is some debate on this topic. exogenous test will shut you down virtually completely. i am not sure why you often hear than deca cycles are harder to recover from...not saying it isnt true, but i dunno how you can suppress natty test production more than 100%

deca is wicked good for joints. my current cycle has deca @ 250mg/week and i am enjoying the joint lubrication properties....it's hard to say if it is contributing to the strength gains as i am using 3+ compounds and eating like crazy.

anyway, bro, i'd leave the deca for down the road when gains are harder to come by. there arent THAT many compounds to use. plus at that dose you wont pack on alot of size from it anyway, IMO

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i personally believe ever first cycle should be test only

you have no idea how you'll react to test .. so if you add in deca with the test you don't know what to attribute to test and what to attribute to deca .. both positive and negative

brogers

Awards
  • Established
i personally believe ever first cycle should be test only

you have no idea how you'll react to test .. so if you add in deca with the test you don't know what to attribute to test and what to attribute to deca .. both positive and negative
Couldn't be more true.

You won't know which drugs are causing the side effects.

matrix

Awards
thats a very good point glenihan. Thanks for the help im going to drop the deca.