Break Halodrol Tablets in half?

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Dont know if this questions has been asked but Some guys in the gym have gotten some Halodrol and They all have been talking and wondering if you could break a tab in half & take 1/2 in the morning and the other 1/2 6-8 hrs later???Should this NOT be done at all or should they try it out?
:blink:

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
too hard to do specifically when trying to get equal doseage better to crush completley and make an oral solution

But how long is OTs half-life??? you may not even need too

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I doubt ud need to break it in half. Its a methylated compound so im sure the halflife is pretty long. Most people have been taking it in the morning or whenever thru out the day. I wonder what kind of results one would experience on 2 tabs a day?

GrossSizeRocks

Awards
Most things you put in your mouth are absorbed in the small intestine, the next stop after the harsh (acid) environment of the stomach.

Capsules and tablets are therefore designed to ease the active ingredients safely through the stomach to the "friendlier" small intestine where optimum absorbtion can take place.

If you open up a capsule to sprinkle the powder inside into your oatmeal or blender drink, or if you break a tablet to divide the dose, you are messing with this little bit of digestion-engineering.

You won't harm yourself, but you may harm the active ingredients so that they are nuked in the stomach before they can be absorbed properly.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most things you put in your mouth are absorbed in the small intestine, the next stop after the harsh (acid) environment of the stomach.

Capsules and tablets are therefore designed to ease the active ingredients safely through the stomach to the "friendlier" small intestine where optimum absorbtion can take place.

If you open up a capsule to sprinkle the powder inside into your oatmeal or blender drink, or if you break a tablet to divide the dose, you are messing with this little bit of digestion-engineering.

You won't harm yourself, but you may harm the active ingredients so that they are nuked in the stomach before they can be absorbed properly.
Haloldrol 50 is methylated, so it will not get broken down in the intestines as it needs to get to the liver where its broken down, and since its methylated on the first liver pass the liver cant break it down. Hence the reason for better absorbtion.

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
However if it is destroyed by the hydrochloric acid in the stomach, it will never get to the liver. In order to get to the liver it needs to be absorbed by the small intestine. I don't know how methylation interacts with stomach acid, but I do know that an oral solution of SD is fecking incredible!

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
However if it is destroyed by the hydrochloric acid in the stomach, it will never get to the liver. In order to get to the liver it needs to be absorbed by the small intestine. I don't know how methylation interacts with stomach acid, but I do know that an oral solution of SD is fecking incredible!
What do you mean? Better results than straight up caps? & what kind of a solution did you make with it?

For a while I was thinking about pinning SD. I don't know how possible that is or if it would lead to better results?

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
What do you mean? Better results than straight up caps? & what kind of a solution did you make with it?

For a while I was thinking about pinning SD. I don't know how possible that is or if it would lead to better results?
ITS METHYLATED.. damn dawg get it through ur head. take it oral

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
ITS METHYLATED.. damn dawg get it through ur head. take it oral
That's fine & dandy, point is, as far as I understand & I may be completely wrong in this matter, even if it is methylated, being taken orally your body DOES NOT consume 100% of the compound. There are other ways where it would consume more i.e. transdermal or pinning. I was just wondering if something like this would increase absorption for a compound like SD. No need to wigg out, it's a simple question.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But its methylated, pinning or running a transdermal will not get you more mgs , thats why its methylated, especially from a transdermal. I mean think about winny, you can pin it yes, but the most popular way is to take it oraly, why? Because its methylated and is very oraly active.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
But its methylated, pinning or running a transdermal will not get you more mgs , thats why its methylated, especially from a transdermal. I mean think about winny, you can pin it yes, but the most popular way is to take it oraly, why? Because its methylated and is very oraly active.
Is this why they like using 4ad as a transdermal or oral too since it is not methylated??That is also why u can stack 4ad with a methyl??I dont understand it fully but I am Learning!LOL!!By the way i believe one of the guys taking HD right now is breaking them in half.I will let you guys know how hes doing.Last time i talked to him it was going great with really good strength gains.

Schwaugher

Awards
Back to the original question, I've read that OT has a half life of around 7 hours and that it reaches its maximum blood concentration 1 to 3 hours after intake. But i don't know if those numbers apply to halodrol or not. If they do, then I don't see a problem with taking half a tablet twice a day. IMO, if there was a problem with breaking them in half i don't think the tablets would already be scored.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
My Cuz is starting his third week on HD and on the second week he started breaking them in half and hes getting great results still so this may be a good way to go.Just dont know what the half life is.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
My Cuz is starting his third week on HD and on the second week he started breaking them in half and hes getting great results still so this may be a good way to go.Just dont know what the half life is.
I am currently coming to the end of my 4th week w/H-50, and I did it just 1 whole pill, once a day in the morning, and after the second week was when my results started to get really good. It owuld not hurt though, to see how splitting it in half would effect results. I remember reading somewhere that the liver has to sit there and "chew" on the methyl, and thus is kind of time released, and that taking it in divided doses through out the day, would just stress the liver more. Don't know how accurate that statement is though:think: . Anyone else have anymore info on this?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this why they like using 4ad as a transdermal or oral too since it is not methylated??That is also why u can stack 4ad with a methyl??I dont understand it fully but I am Learning!LOL!!By the way i believe one of the guys taking HD right now is breaking them in half.I will let you guys know how hes doing.Last time i talked to him it was going great with really good strength gains.
Its all good bro, everyone started out somewhere, right? 4-ad in the oral version isnt methylated so its not very oraly active compared to the transdermal. Taking a Methylated compound and making it transdermal just makes no sense because its just that, methylated, made to be takin oraly, so why pin it or make a transdermal ya know? I doubt it would hurt it splitting it in half, ud get all the same results im sure.

It might be good to take half in the morning and the other half an hour or so before ur workout.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading somewhere that the liver has to sit there and "chew" on the methyl, and thus is kind of time released
While chewing, the liver produces IGF, hence the enhanced results from methylated compounds.

I don't know about your specific question.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While chewing, the liver produces IGF, hence the enhanced results from methylated compounds.

I don't know about your specific question.
I havnt heard this and maybe there is some point to this, but i think the enhanced results would come from enhanced absorbtion?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I havnt heard this and maybe there is some point to this, but i think the enhanced results would come from enhanced absorbtion?
That's what ALR claims, so the benefit of methylation is two-fold.

BTW, estrogen raises IGF when it goes to the liver for de-activation, i.e. the same mechanism.

BiggerNstronger

Awards
I figured I would try breaking the pills in half on workout days and taking the whole pill on non-workout days. At this point NOBODY can give real good answers as to how or how not to take this stuff so I figured I would just try it and see. My idea is/was that I may be able to extend the half-life throughout the day instead of a big spike once in the day.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I figured I would try breaking the pills in half on workout days and taking the whole pill on non-workout days. At this point NOBODY can give real good answers as to how or how not to take this stuff so I figured I would just try it and see. My idea is/was that I may be able to extend the half-life throughout the day instead of a big spike once in the day.
No problems with your thinking, sounds reasonable. The pills are scored for easy split, but the point made re:consistent dose is moot since you will be taking both halves in the same day.