- 12-07-2005, 11:41 PM
- 12-07-2005, 11:47 PM
Ive often wondered about this myself. Bump for anyone who might know or have any idea?E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
- 12-08-2005, 01:00 AM
Personally I would not due to the fact that you have no idea where the blood will end up.. but that is just me
12-08-2005, 02:25 AM
You may donate blood if it has been more than 12 months since incarceration or sexual contact with someone who was incarcerated. (Applies to incarcerations lasting 72 hours or more.)
Illegal Drug Use
You may donate blood if:
* it has been 12 months or more since you last sniffed cocaine
* it has been 12 months since your last sexual contact with someone who has sniffed cocaine.
You may not donate blood if:
* you are a past or present user of illegal intravenous drugs. Or you take anabolic steroids intravenously, unless you have a doctor's prescription.
12-08-2005, 12:12 PM
12-08-2005, 04:21 PM
It doesn't make a difference. My fiancee went to give blood (at church no less) a while back, and the doctor asked her if she had had sex with someone who had used drugs and/or anabolic steroids "intravenously" without a doctor's prescription. She said yes, told them what I'd done (test/EQ) at that time, and the nurse said essentially "no dice, come back in 12 months."
12-08-2005, 05:02 PM
12-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Does anyone have any explanation as to why? Do they think that AAS users are filthy and share needles like heroin addicts or something?
12-08-2005, 11:23 PM
The only thing I can think of is the blood may be thicker due to increases in hemoglobin... I have no idea why having sex with someone using AAS would be an issue at all.
12-09-2005, 12:39 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CryingEmo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2007, 08:39 PM
- By thomastobird in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 07-25-2007, 07:51 PM
- By BigJimCalhoun in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2007, 10:58 PM
- By pistonpump in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 13Last Post: 09-10-2006, 06:42 AM