my 5 month 2006 cycle... take a look

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
ok here we go bros my main question is should I add slin (humalog) between the IGF

it's in excel format and I zipped it as you can't post excel files...

Attachments

MGH1982

Awards
Damn Bro, nice cycle... thats a lot of $$$ though... Best of luck to you man, I can't imagine the gains your going to get.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
run the enan a week past the deca or use prop for 3 weeks after discontinuing enan and deca

great cycle man

sure go for the slin as long as you are safe with it

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
thats is well thought out cycle for damn sure. looks fun.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Excuse my ignorance, but what's prv?

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
prv = proviron

thanks bros,

@glen, yeah I thought about stopping deca and e three weeks before the end of the cycle and switch to NPP and propionate, and I'm hesitating between kickstart with drol but I'm scared of the so called " bloated " and smoothing effects on the musculature, even with letro (and by the way do you think I should go with 0.5 or 0.75mg ... ED or EOD ?)... You think I should switch to drol and keep the tbol for the end ? And yeah I'll add probably slin (humalog) on WO days, 8 IU @ AM and 8 IU pwo , alternating one month SLIN (16 days on) and one month on pancreatic stimulators (glipizide / 4 hydroxyisoleucine) (16 days on) can't wait to start cycle :twisted: And a last question glen diet wise do you think I should go to 7000-7500 kcal a day on w/o days or 6000-6500 would be good enough ?

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
Have you read BTPB by chance? Due to the length of your cycle you might want to check out what ALR wrote about using insulin and increasing insulin sensitivity.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thats a crazy cycle homey,

if you need BTPB or CME just hit me up but it seems like you already know your shite pretty good,

happy cycling!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
What are your stats bro?

Nice cycle...but, man oh man, I can't believe you spent that much time making that excel chart :eek:

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Have you read BTPB by chance? Due to the length of your cycle you might want to check out what ALR wrote about using insulin and increasing insulin sensitivity.
of course bro I got BTPB and CME and I know about insulin sensitivity that's why I'll be using lots of " sensitisers " (r ALA, d pinitol, chromium, vanadyl, cinnamon, taurine, banaba leaf extract (corosolic acid)... And like I said i'll be using slin 16 days (work out days only) / one month, then glipizide/4 OHLLE with the same schedule ...

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see you are frontloading CEE. But loading is not necessary for CEE. 24g of CEE per day seems excessively high to me.

You will be taking 7oxo, glut, insulin potentiator, and vitargo only 4 days per week. Why? Does it mean you are working out 4 days in a row and then 3 days off? If you do that to avoid building up tolerance why don't you take them for two to 3 weeks then take 1 or two weeks off?

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, good to know.

On another note and more than a little off topic, what did you think of ALR's short cycle protocols in BTPB? They were...interesting to sat the least.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i would go with the lesser cals .. you really don't need 7k to add muscle, you'll just add fat

i would skip the drol .. with all the progesterone from the deca and the estrogen for the drol you're asking for C cups

also bear in mind NPP won't clear as quickly as test prop as phenylprop is longer than prop .. i would stop the deca then run only test prop for three weeks .. giving your body more time to clear the nandrolone which is really tough to end on

i'd start with .75mg letro EOD and adjust accordingly

unless you can get aromasin then use definitely use that

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i would go with the lesser cals .. you really don't need 7k to add muscle, you'll just add fat

i would skip the drol .. with all the progesterone from the deca and the estrogen for the drol you're asking for C cups

also bear in mind NPP won't clear as quickly as test prop as phenylprop is longer than prop .. i would stop the deca then run only test prop for three weeks .. giving your body more time to clear the nandrolone which is really tough to end on

i'd start with .75mg letro EOD and adjust accordingly

unless you can get aromasin then use definitely use that
hmmm, agreed for the drol I'll definitely skip it and use tbol instead, from what I've heard nothing but great things. Yeah that's what I thought also 75mg letro EOD, I could get aromasin but it is too expensive for a 5 month cycle... And I'll stop the deca three weeks before and switch to test prop.. Thx glen for the advices. And a last thing, I've heard of the so called " magical " effects when you stack slin with PGF2a, so I was wondering if you have any real world results from bros who have used it, do you think I should incorporate it with slin ? (supposing that I'd be shooting slin 2x ED with PGF at the same time and I don't wanna shoot 6-8 times ED like some bros do, maybe it's unless until you shot every 2 hours)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i don't personally know anyone that's used pgf2 nor have i used it

i've heard it has MISERABLE side effects and not really worth the hassle .. take that for what its worth

personally i think you have way more than enough going on as it is and adding more will just further complicate things and not really add that much .. there's only so much muscle you can humanly put on during one cycle .. unless you're kevin levrone lol

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Very good looking cycle, you must be loaded :thumbsup:

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
@iron warrior, thanks bro, nah right now I'm not loaded like you said but I'll be soon

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, isn't cycle planning fun. :)

--

If your using proviron, why divanil? Since Proviron will regulate SHBG quite well on its own?

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i don't personally know anyone that's used pgf2 nor have i used it

i've heard it has MISERABLE side effects and not really worth the hassle .. take that for what its worth

personally i think you have way more than enough going on as it is and adding more will just further complicate things and not really add that much .. there's only so much muscle you can humanly put on during one cycle .. unless you're kevin levrone lol
lol true that's what I thought, but why are you referring to levrone ?

@poobah yeah bro but divanil got other properties, sounds interesting :

- Increased blood sugar and insulin control (general health and fat loss);
- Nitric Oxide (NO) boosting;
- Promotes prostate health;
- Anti-hypertensive properties (maintains healthy blood pressure);
- Anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, anti-ulcer and anti-inflammatory behaviour; and
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels (HDL especially).

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol true that's what I thought, but why are you referring to levrone ?

@poobah yeah bro but divanil got other properties, sounds interesting :

- Increased blood sugar and insulin control (general health and fat loss);
- Nitric Oxide (NO) boosting;
- Promotes prostate health;
- Anti-hypertensive properties (maintains healthy blood pressure);
- Anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, anti-ulcer and anti-inflammatory behaviour; and
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels (HDL especially).
Sweet.

( ps, I just changed my avatar.. it's small now. :( )

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol poobah why that skull on your head ??
Eh.. why not. I thought it looked kewl, and it was my first venture into photo shopping.

Besides, it's bad enough, that I'm not only extremely intelligent and fun to talk too. I'm a damn Handsome Mutherfucker too...

So to do you, me and everyone else a favor, I've covered up my ravishing good looks. ;)

:icon_lol:

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Eh.. why not. I thought it looked kewl, and it was my first venture into photo shopping.

Besides, it's bad enough, that I'm not only extremely intelligent and fun to talk too. I'm a damn Handsome Mutherfucker too...

So to do you, me and everyone else a favor, I've covered up my ravishing good looks.
haha I see, btw as you're from canada do you talk french ?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
haha I see, btw as you're from canada do you talk french ?
Je ne parlez pas francais.. :(

Well.. I know just the very basic's...

My mom is french, but my Dad was english.. and a bit of a prick... he wouldn't allow us to speak french in the house... So they took me out of french emmersion in grade 1. And it's been english ever since...

I can pick up enough to read it enough to have an idea whats going on, but I certainly can't follow the speed of normal conversion.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity why do you stop the letro at 20 days?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
lol i said you can't only put on so much muscle in one cycle meaning if you keep adding gear there's a point of diminishing returns

i mentioned levrone because they guy got completely yoked in about 6 months and just kept adding muscle upon muscle .. he would gain 50lbs going into a show in those 6 months .. guy responded like no one else ever to gear

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
damn I didn't know that about levrone, I saw a video of him though he looked insane, I think if he stayed in the game he could have been easily a threat to cutler on stage

@friction nah I'll run it throughout I was just too lazy to write it lol

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it's locked and needs a pword on my computer for "julien"

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
nah bro it's read only lol you wanted to add things ?