T1 Pro or T1

lilhibbs7

Awards
I am looking to increase in mass. I do not need the strength gains as much as I would like the mass. I was wondering if I should take T1 or T1 Pro. Also how long will it last if I am doing 3 squirts a day. Where do I need to rub the stuff?

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
T1, about 20 days.

Rub on all thin skinned hairless areas. If you need to shave do so.

lilhibbs7

Awards
how come the T1 pro last so much longer? So all I need to do is go to the member store and order T1 and that's all i need to rub it on me. Nothing to mixit in or anything? And should i get to bottles of T1?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? T1Pro is mostly 1test with a little 4AD to balance out the negative sides. T1 has 5g 1test and 10g 4ad, for maximum mass and strength gains. You wont get the mass unless you have your diet down, and plan for proper post cycle recovery. T1Pro lasts longer because you have to use less of it to get the same amount of 1test. (166mg/day for a moderate dose)

BigVrunga

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
No I would recomend the t1 for 30days. That will be 333 4-ad and 166 1-test. A very good mass stack for a beginner... Talk to ya...

PS Think about what you need for post cycle as well. Talk t ya..

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Bump Curt, although I would opt for a higher dosing of T1.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
my first ever transdermal use was the T-1 at 333mg 4ad and 166mg 1-test (moderate dosage, 2 squirts x 2 per day). Satisfied. I up the same use of T-1 for my second ever cycle (3 squirts, twice a day) and was satisfied. I think this being lilhibbs first transdermal use, he will be solid with the moderate dosage. Sage

CableMan67

Awards
1test

I'm also thinking of getting some 1test for 1 cycle to try it out.

Is 6oxo good for the post cycle after 1 test?

I know I should read, read and read because I'm new to the forum, but I have been reading for the past 2 weeks before I've even posted.

Thanks everyone, I'm here to learn from the best!!

CableMan67

Awards
Liquid clomid or nolva

elijah_123:

Could you PM on how to use this?

Thanks.

CableMan67

Awards
Thanks

YellowJacket:

Thanks man!!!

That's a great FAQ.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Whenever possible it is better to use nolva or clomid. The liqu-solutions stuff is supposed to be very good... Talk to ya...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
After what is said about the taste of Clomid I'd go with the Novl. Unless injecting it into gel tabs. Novl cost a little more but is a good thing to have handy if gyno rears it's ugly head.