SD sides, normal or not

utvol

Awards
i'm at my 3rd week of my SD cycle and i have gotten the normal back pumps that is pretty normal when running SD. what i'm not so sure is normal is a relatively dull pain in the testicle area. also urine is pretty dark and strong even when i drink mostly water. i was thinking of ending the cycle and starting pct or dropping the dosage down to 10mg for the last week.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello utvol

i'm at my 3rd week of my SD cycle and i have gotten the normal back pumps that is pretty normal when running SD. what i'm not so sure is normal is a relatively dull pain in the testicle area. also urine is pretty dark and strong even when i drink mostly water. i was thinking of ending the cycle and starting pct or dropping the dosage down to 10mg for the last week.
If your urine is dark and strong you should be drinking alot more water about a gallion or two a day until your urine come's out clear.I only run sd for 3 wks at the end of a pp cycle ?.I would end cycle now and start pct to be safe ,it take's about 7 day's for sd to clear your system.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Where exactly does it hurt? Inside of your shaft? Is it underneath your balls? Don't be shy. You probably are dehydrated with some prostate stuff going on. Don't freak out, do you know what to do?

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I never had this problem with SD. I made sure that I drank 3 liters before getting to the gym at night. I would then drink another .5 liters while working out (more if it was really heavy) and then drink my PWO shake.

So basically I'm saying that you're probably not getting enough water.

Are you taking saw palmetto also??? I think that saw palmetto is a must for cycle and PCT.

Keep us posted!!!