Vets got opinions on my cycle?

TheGreatHunt

Awards
Weeks1-12 Test-E at 600mg(I was thinking about sticking Phera-Plex in there for weeks 1-4 to jump start, any opinions? Also, what are your thoughts on frontloading?)

Weeks 13-17
product wk1 wk2 wk3 wk4
Clomid/Nolva 100/40 100/40 50/20 50/20
Rebound XT 4 caps 3 caps 2 caps 1 cap
ActivaTe 1600mg 1600mg 800mg 800mg
Milk Thistle 1000mg 1000mg 500mg 500mg

Same as usual supps running(These I already have, and it's ridiculous because I spend so much on supps):

Ergopharm GF Pro(Before workout)
Creaform(Scivation/Primaforce, before workout)
Milk Protein Isolate(Before bed)
X-tend
BCAAs
Fish Oil
Flax Seed
Chondroitin(Keeping this on hand in case)

I might get Hawthorn Berry... I don't know yet

Anyway, your opinions are valued, lol. I'm sort of debating whether to stick in 6-OXO for Rebound XT so I keep the estrogen down... I haven't heard a lot about Rebound, but what i have heard are good things. How about upping the Milk Thistle to 1500mg 1500mg 1000mg 1000mg.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I would frontload or better yet use a fast acting test like prop or transdermal base for the first few weeks IMO. I also like to do the same for a few weeks after the last pin to keep me going untill the Enan is gone.

You need to wait about 2 weeks after your last shot before starting PCT. Speaking of PCT, I would use Nolva as my SERM and leave out Clomid (too harsh for me) and you don't use an AI for PCT only on cycle to control sides as necessary. Also use Nolva while on if gyno starts to sprout his ugly head. Consider HCG at 500iu per week 250iu X2 while on. It will stop you from shutting down so much and make for an easier recovery and probably keep more of the gains

Why Milk Thistle? You are not running orals. Injectable test does not tax your liver.

I like to leave out the Creatine while on and throw it back in during PCT.

Check out my log in the link below to see how I set mine up.

And btw I don't know ****. :)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Front load with another shot of Test E, or use prop with it during the first couple weeks. Good advice given by bpmartyr.