- 12-04-2005, 11:43 PM
- 12-04-2005, 11:49 PM
Are you having surgery? An ACL will not repair itself and that is why orthopedic surgeons perform ACL reconstructions and not repairs.
12-05-2005, 12:08 AM
A friend is having mcl and acl surgery and is looking for a steroid to help recovery
Originally Posted by dude
12-05-2005, 12:28 AM
12-05-2005, 12:29 AM
The only steroid that I have seen studies with respect to ligamentous healing is deca. The studies indicate that 200-400mg of deca per week aide in production of the necessary tissues. Take this information as you will.
12-05-2005, 11:51 AM
12-05-2005, 12:01 PM
this is the most correct and only real answer that will help.Originally Posted by dude
I partially tore my acl in high school (football) - 7 years later i completely tore the rest playing softball.
surgery is your only way because the acl hold your knee and lower leg from going forward on its own. ouch if you know what i mean.
12-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By enhanced in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2013, 06:57 AM
- By angel77 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2011, 02:52 PM
- By pcs1188 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2010, 04:02 PM
- By pavb10 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-21-2009, 11:42 AM
- By JBlaze in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2003, 04:44 AM