Torn ACL

• Thread starter GetYourWeightUp
  • Start date

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
What would be a good choice to help someone recover from ligiment damage like an acl tear? Thanks

dude

Awards
Are you having surgery? An ACL will not repair itself and that is why orthopedic surgeons perform ACL reconstructions and not repairs.

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
A friend is having mcl and acl surgery and is looking for a steroid to help recovery

Are you having surgery? An ACL will not repair itself and that is why orthopedic surgeons perform ACL reconstructions and not repairs.

dude

Awards
The only steroid that I have seen studies with respect to ligamentous healing is deca. The studies indicate that 200-400mg of deca per week aide in production of the necessary tissues. Take this information as you will.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I'd say deca too, but taking time off would probably be your best bet.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is the most correct and only real answer that will help.

I partially tore my acl in high school (football) - 7 years later i completely tore the rest playing softball.

surgery is your only way because the acl hold your knee and lower leg from going forward on its own. ouch if you know what i mean.

shct

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
Yes surgery has to happen obv I am just looking for a drug to help recovery time and strengthen