- 12-04-2005, 10:43 PM
- 12-04-2005, 10:49 PM
Are you having surgery? An ACL will not repair itself and that is why orthopedic surgeons perform ACL reconstructions and not repairs.
- 12-04-2005, 11:08 PM
A friend is having mcl and acl surgery and is looking for a steroid to help recovery
Originally Posted by dude
12-04-2005, 11:28 PM
How about cissus?
12-04-2005, 11:29 PM
The only steroid that I have seen studies with respect to ligamentous healing is deca. The studies indicate that 200-400mg of deca per week aide in production of the necessary tissues. Take this information as you will.
12-05-2005, 10:51 AM
I'd say deca too, but taking time off would probably be your best bet.
12-05-2005, 11:01 AM
this is the most correct and only real answer that will help.Originally Posted by dude
I partially tore my acl in high school (football) - 7 years later i completely tore the rest playing softball.
surgery is your only way because the acl hold your knee and lower leg from going forward on its own. ouch if you know what i mean.
12-05-2005, 03:36 PM
Yes surgery has to happen obv I am just looking for a drug to help recovery time and strengthen
Similar Forum Threads
- By enhanced in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2013, 05:57 AM
- By angel77 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2011, 01:52 PM
- By pcs1188 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2010, 03:02 PM
- By pavb10 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-21-2009, 10:42 AM
- By JBlaze in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2003, 03:44 AM