will it work for hardening?

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
I want to try the follow cycle with the ambition to get slightly cut and more hard dont want more weight)

week 1 - prostanozol 100mg
week 2 - prostanozol 100mg
week 3 - prostanozol 125mg + proviron 50 mg
week 4 - prostanozol 150mg + proviron 50 mg

what do u think?

atp for pct

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Prostanozol appears to have a pronounced hardening affect that becomes apparent very quickly perhaps because it's also a mild estrogen antagonist.

Using both prostanozol and proviron together is probably not a good idea because you may find this to be quite supressive and neither compounds have exceptional mass building characteristics.

To observe the hardening effect a cycle like this offers you will really need to be in contest condition otherwise you will likely be dissapointed with the results!

As a side note 100 mg of prostanozol appears to be the highest dosage that most people can tollerate. Even at 75 mg sides such as sore eyes and stiff joints appear in some and above 100 mg things begin to get quite unpleasant.

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
so what other substances should i stack besides these ones ? (is prostanazol highly supressive at for example at a 75 mg dose or is the proviron mixed that causes higher supression?)
)

week 1 25mg
week 2 50mg
week 3 75mg proviron 25
week 4 75mg proviron 50

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
As a side note 100 mg of prostanozol appears to be the highest dosage that most people can tollerate. Even at 75 mg sides such as sore eyes and stiff joints appear in some and above 100 mg things begin to get quite unpleasant.
I've ran 125mg ED and didn't experience any sides, I think prostanazolol, due to it's structure, should be used in high doses to see effects comparable to winstrol

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
well i´ve been studying a cycle and what do you think about this unusual cycle?As anyone tryed to mix these susbtances?

week 1 EC Stack
week 2 EC Stack
week 3 Proviron 25mg
week 4 Proviron 50mg
week 5 EC Stack + proviron 50mg
week 6 EC Stack + proviron 50mg

EC stack (2x daily 25mg ephedrine + 100mg caffeine)

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
I would try running something like PP at a low dose. Its fairly androgenic(which provides hardness) and pretty anabolic(would help you retain mass on a cut) but at 10mg a day with a cutting diet + stims I don't think you would be putting on mass.

Maybe this would be flawed tho...I am sure someone will point it out if it is.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
I was refering to the provirion being supressive not the prostanozol.

A lot of people on this board talk about running prostanozol at high dosages (150 mg for example) without having tried prostanozol before.

I have tried it and I found it gave me some pretty unpleasant sides at 75 mg. But I can only speak from personal experience.

Like I mentioned you would really need to be in contest condition 3-5% BF otherwise the hardening effect won't be noticable. A number of people have been dissapointed by prostanozol in this regard because their BF was too high to notice any hardening effect.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
I am running orastan @ 100 mgs right now and not feeling any sides, might even bump it up to 125, anybody ever hear of hairloss as a side with this stuff
(i know its possible with anything hormonal), but just wondering.