Halodrol info from BK

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This may be redundant, but I couldn't find anything like this doing a search
This is an excerpt from this thread
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=617338&page=7&highlight=halodrol

He also says in this thread that Halo is 60 percent as effective as SD with less sides but since it is a 50 mg pill it would be equilvant to 20 to 30 mg of SD

This Is What Is In Halodrol-50
Rich gave me the 'green light' to reveal what is in it. So I am and then I am done answering questions. Do your own research after this.

Halodrol 50 = 4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3,17b-diol; 50mg per tablet.

Happy now? It's a derivative of Oral Turinabol (the 3 hydroxyl variant).

It is halogenated like the box reads (4-chloro).

It is dehydrogenated (DB's at 1 and 4).

It is polyhydroxylated (hydroxyls at 3 and 17b)

It is methylated (C17a).

The description on the box was DEAD on correct friend, see?

It's effects are very similar and it's side effects very similar to Oral Turinabol.

I clipped this off the net about OT (it is a good comparator to what you can expect from H-50l I did not write this but I did edit some of it) -

There you have it. It is very similar to OT And if any idiot says it "needs to be converted to be effective" they are talking out there ass. Yeah, a 3-ketone is needed (as is a 17b hydroxyl) to bind to the AR well but because it is a methylated compound and is resistant to metabolization, this is not an issue.

Remember, 1-AD was a 3,17b diol and it worked well. So did 4-AD and Methyl-4AD.

H-50 is a good, clean, effective compound.

I am done posting, this has given me a headache.

BK

ingo_1978

Awards
I've read there are purity issues with the amount of halodrol in the tablets and that they contain DMT as well. Does anyone know the average mg of halodrol and DMT these tabs contain?

Starting to wonder whether to just use ergomax for next cycle instead.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I've read there are purity issues with the amount of halodrol in the tablets and that they contain DMT as well. Does anyone know the average mg of halodrol and DMT these tabs contain?
It appears that the DMT found in Halodrol was Chinese Chem House contamination. So it is not by design that DMT is part of a Halodrol pill. Apparently Gaspari accepts the powder from his source without testing it for purity...just put it in a pill and sell it.
:wtf: Rich!

ingo_1978

Awards
Nice1 Gaspari!!

Does anyone have the exact test results?

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice1 Gaspari!!

Does anyone have the exact test results?
I don't but you bring up a good point. Maybe they are bringing up the DMT thing to link it to balco.
Sort of an intimadation tactic.
The guy who did the testing is from the UCLA Olmpic analytical Laboratary. Maybe he/they just have a bone to pick with the supplement industry.

I read this below from, somewhere

The supplement, which is sold under the name Halodrol-50, contains a steroid that closely resembles Oral-Turinabol, the principal steroid used to fuel East Germany's secret, systematic sports doping program, according to Don Catlin of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory.

Catlin said it also contains DMT, or madol, a steroid federal authorities say was developed for Bay Area Laboratory Co-operative (BALCO), the California nutritional supplement company at the center of a scheme to provide prominent professional athletes with undetectable performance-enhancing drugs.
etc
The FDA is investigating four other dietary supplement companies named in the Oct. 18 story in which The Post reported that Catlin had found anabolic steroids in five products produced by four companies: Anabolic Xtreme, Applied Lifescience Research Industries, Legal Gear and PharmaGenX. The story led Rep. Thomas M. Davis III (R-Va.) to demand that the FDA explain its efforts to ensure that dietary supplements did not contain steroids. The FDA said in a Nov. 7 letter to Davis that the companies could face punitive action

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
It appears that the DMT found in Halodrol was Chinese Chem House contamination. So it is not by design that DMT is part of a Halodrol pill. Apparently Gaspari accepts the powder from his source without testing it for purity...just put it in a pill and sell it.
:wtf: Rich!

I hope this isn't true, but it wouldn't surprise me. Gaspari's QC issues have been a problem before. Coupled with questionable product marketing(IMO). I don't personally use these products.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Any info on quality control testing from the "new" batch?

stinkfinger

Awards
PA tested the old batch and said 22mg of DMT 12mg of OT something and the rest I can't remember.

stinkfinger

Awards
It was mentioned at muscle Gurus or BB I think. He wouldn't give the exact product name for lawsuit reasons. But described it so that everybody knew what he was talking about.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Where was this posted at? I can't find it anywhere.
Don't know about this referenced batch of testing but the testing done by the Washington Post indicated the presence of a substantial amount of madol.

Goat

Awards
Any info about the possibility of lethargy on OT or H-50?

BKneller

Banned
Awards
Any info about the possibility of lethargy on OT or H-50?

Show me a lab assay? Just one, from a real lab? :aargh:

This is amazing, people are like a bunch of old ladies with gossip.

I have heard H-50 contains all, 50%, 25%, 22%, 5% and 0% DMT. Can't all be correct.

To rectify this smear tactic (did you ever think competitors selling other products have a reason to perpetuate this BS?) Gaspari is having a box of the original stuff in a sealed box tested against the newer lots in sealed boxes by an independent (and not our in-house lab that makes the products for us) for the presence of DMT.

The results will be available as soon as the new lot of H-50 is out so we have a comparator lot to compare "the old with the new". I think SRCS will be used to detect the presence of DMT for both, they are certainly unbiased.

The results will be made available to anyone who looks for them and I hope they are out by the Arnold Classic.

The WP article said 'significant' - WTF does that mean? Ever wonder why no exact mg amount or percentile was noted in the WP article? Well, that would open them up to a lawsuit but WTF is significant? 2%, 1%, 83.35%?

Who knows?!?

The material was tested for common contaminants when it was made into tablets and none were found - no HPLC acceptable standard existed for the product at that time and none does even today...but we're working on it.

****, all the haters out there, it's like
:whiner:

However, there are standards for DMT so while I can't send a box of H-50 to a lab to test of the 4-chloro content yet, I can send a box to a lab to see how much DMT is *not* in it.

So can anyone else who likes to, I think it will run you like $150 or so to test it, pretty cheap insurance if you are THAT concerned or prone to believing all you read.

Regardless, results will be available for the batches produced via SRCS or AAE or similar and then all these haters can -

:bow28:

At the altar of H-50!

Never mind that people taking H-50 say it is not the same feeling at all to DMT...the idiocy is amazing.

BK :rant: :thumbsup:

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
To be on the safe side you should have tested the product before you started selling it. Its as simple as that BK. Alos, the WP should not have found ANY dmt in halo.
END OF DISCUSSION!

BTW: I hope your independent test does show no DMT in it, but until then I'm not buying any halo.

BKneller

Banned
Awards
To be on the safe side you should have tested the product before you started selling it. Its as simple as that BK. Alos, the WP should not have found ANY dmt in halo.
END OF DISCUSSION!

BTW: I hope your independent test does show no DMT in it, but until then I'm not buying any halo.
Fair enough.

It was tested against any possible common steroidal contaminants.

Why would I test if for DMT since DMT is not used to make it?

It was tested for boldenone, dianabol, OT and "the usual suspects" of contamination.

Asking a manufacturer to test against every possible contaminant is unfeasible.

What if someone found arsenic in your arginine product and the company making it, say it was AAKG, tested the batch and found it to be AAKG at 98%+. Not knowing what a fraction of what the material is in something is the rule and not the exception in this industry.

Anyone telling you different is FOS.

At least I'm honest.

BK

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough.

It was tested against any possible common steroidal contaminants.

Why would I test if for DMT since DMT is not used to make it?

It was tested for boldenone, dianabol, OT and "the usual suspects" of contamination.

Asking a manufacturer to test against every possible contaminant is unfeasible.

What if someone found arsenic in your arginine product and the company making it, say it was AAKG, tested the batch and found it to be AAKG at 98%+. Not knowing what a fraction of what the material is in something is the rule and not the exception in this industry.

Anyone telling you different is FOS.

At least I'm honest.

BK
Good point. Ok, what i'm more interested in is the actual amount of active compund. I'm looking forward to the results.