Open for critique: upcoming plan

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Here is what I have so far guys. Let me know what yall think thus far....

Last edited:

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
looks good bro, although I would definitely skip the ergomax and switch to another oral like dbol to kickstart but that's just me. I'd like to try the primo I think test/tren/primo gonna kick ass. And by the way what are the characteristics of 4 OHT ? And will you pin the IGF or is it oratropin

tattoopierced1

I'd run the test enan. at 500mg all the way through. and swap the fenugreek the other way (higher to lower) and I think that is a very well planned out cycle. Only other thing I would get if you have access to is HCG...run that at 250-500iu's every week through the cycle and then 1-2 weeks after your cycle.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
looks awesome! i cant wait to see how the primo works for you big guy!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. In looking at running so many strong androgens at once, should there be any fear of competition for receptor sites?

Also, say I ran 250-500 mg HCG a week. Anything I should be weary of like excess bloat, itchy nips, etc....It has been quite some time before I hit up HCG. I have heard from some and experienced it myself as well, that the 4OHT actually seemed to keep the boys around when added to my last EQ cycle....

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i never have any sides like that from hcg at all .. its a god send

and i don't understand why you'd stop the test enan at week 8 .. run it all the way through it will only help and make things better

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd run the test enan. at 500mg all the way through. and swap the fenugreek the other way (higher to lower) and I think that is a very well planned out cycle. Only other thing I would get if you have access to is HCG...run that at 250-500iu's every week through the cycle and then 1-2 weeks after your cycle.
I think people are getting the fenugreek dosings confused in regards to the ramping up or down. The more common way of running it is 1/2/3/4 then taking 2 weeks off if I'm not mistaken. I agree with glen about running the enanthate the whole way through though - if you're going to run test, might as well get the most out of it.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think people are getting the fenugreek dosings confused in regards to the ramping up or down. The more common way of running it is 1/2/3/4 then taking 2 weeks off if I'm not mistaken. I agree with glen about running the enanthate the whole way through though - if you're going to run test, might as well get the most out of it.
I have to agree with glen and magickk here. But as for the rest of it it looks like your going to have a good cycle with good solid gains.

If you posted this somewhere else max sorry for not checking first but what will your diet be like this cycle? What are you hoping to gain as well?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with glen and magickk here. But as for the rest of it it looks like your going to have a good cycle with good solid gains.

If you posted this somewhere else max sorry for not checking first but what will your diet be like this cycle? What are you hoping to gain as well?
OK, will be adding HCG at 250-500/wk. At such a low dosage, will
there be any difficulty in pulling the right amount in the amps?

Glen, I think I will go ahead and run the test through week 10. Someone else had mentioned switching and/or adding to prop at the end, if I am trying to get rid of any arom. issues.

My hopes with this stack are to add some nice size and density. Hoping to add a good 10-15 lbs when all is said and done. I think the results from IGF-1 will pan out down the road. I will run oratropin up front and lr3igf-1 inj. at the end into pct. to give a good comparison for folks. How does everyone feel about taking the tren to week 8 as well? (I am excited about the tren)

Diet will be typical for me. About 350-400 grams protein per day. 7-8 meals a day. I will utilize a carb cycling approach. More high carb days will be utilized at the front end of the cycle as opposed to the end. In the process of making up my diet, and I will be happy to attach it later on...

BTW, why in the hell am I having issues with the size of my avvy????

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, i would think you (at your size and muscle mass) could easily get away with 30 mg of ergo a day. maybe 20, 30, 30

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, i would think you (at your size and muscle mass) could easily get away with 30 mg of ergo a day. maybe 20, 30, 30
Yeah, just having thoughts about overloading at that point....I mean prop, tren, emax, enan, and oratropin :jaw:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
You may want to add an anti-cortisol agent like Retain or LX. I think Dr. D said it is good to start these supps about 15 days before the beginning of PCT. You may also want to start the Activate 10-15 days sooner.

Looks great overall :thumbsup:

You must have been saving your allowance for this one :)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
OK, will be adding HCG at 250-500/wk. At such a low dosage, will
there be any difficulty in pulling the right amount in the amps?
Don't draw directly from the amps. Appropriate a 10ml sealed vial. Draw the water amp (hopefully one came with your HCG powder) into a syringe. Gently drop it into amp with the HCG powder, along the side of the amp, so it gently mixes. After it's all nice and clear, draw this up (should be 1cc) and transfer it to the 10ml vial. You now have 1ml of whatever iu dose your HCG amp was. Say you had an organon 5kiu amp, then add 4mls of Bacteriostatic water so now it's 1000iu/ml. Now this way you can draw to the 25th graduation (tick mark) on the 100iu Slinpin to measure out a 250iu dose...

phew.. that took longer to write than I thought.. I must be hungry.
Yeah, just having thoughts about overloading at that point....I mean prop, tren, emax, enan, and oratropin
Well, Prop and Enan is Test.. so that counts as one..lol.. Tren, Emax = "nice additions".. Oratropin.. a hyperplasiatic bonus, if it works as good as Lr3igf-1...

I wouldn't say you're close to overloading at all. :D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Max PM me ASAP... I am pulling your word document

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong.. just need for him to look at the document for a bit before reposting it..