Question on Dosing

• Thread starter GetYourWeightUp
  • Start date

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
Say you were gonna do a 12 week cycle of test e and tren..what are the benifits of injecting the test e every day with the tren? Could you mix them together and inject together...say 1 ml of tren and .5 ml of test a day? (100mg tren ml, 250 mg test ml)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
that'd be a buttload of test. 1750mg's? how many cycles you done so far?

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
that'd be a buttload of test. 1750mg's? how many cycles you done so far?

its 875 mg a week.....250mg per ml, .5 ml a day = 875 over 7 days..iv done cycles of test in the past.

1.5 Calf

Awards
why would you want to stack enthanate and tren? dude tren is very dangerous gear. **** will make you bald and crazy in a short time.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why would you want to stack enthanate and tren? dude tren is very dangerous gear. **** will make you bald and crazy in a short time.
LMAO! :icon_lol: :rofl:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
its 875 mg a week.....250mg per ml, .5 ml a day = 875 over 7 days..iv done cycles of test in the past.
gotcha now. :) yeah, screw it, go ahead. blood levels will definately be consistent that way. tren is fun.

and whadda ya know? i'm bald and crazy, fucker was right. :blink:

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
well

id stack tren and e so I can get my dick hard while on the cycle/not feel like ****/get better gains etc. Tren is a very dangerous steroid but also maybe the best steroid. (arguable)

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
LOL,

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people are so funny. :icon_lol:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
whoah, 700mg Tren Ace a week? I can understand 875mg Test ENANthate a week, but that's a lot of tren for an apparent first time tren user... maybe 50mg Tren ED for starters? That way you get 1ml with both mixed.. nice and efficient, yes?

Test Prop at the start would be a good choice combined with the others, as remember that Tren Acetate will build up levels quick, while your Enanthate will be well behind it, allowing the onset of poor sexual function, if you're one of the many that experience this from the heightened progesterone from Tren. Test Prop would shadow the Acetate and you'll keep wood that way.

ED injects is indeed a good way to go with Acetate, and why not with the Enanthate, it alleviates the chance of sides even moreso. :)

Run the Tren Ace for weeks 1-8, keep the Test E going weeks 1-12 with PCT at week 15.

I know a guy that swears by 200mg Test Cyp EOD ...he doesn't get as much sides that way he says... I can see the logic.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whoah, 700mg Tren Ace a week? I can understand 875mg Test ENANthate a week, but that's a lot of tren for an apparent first time tren user... maybe 50mg Tren ED for starters? That way you get 1ml with both mixed.. nice and efficient, yes?

Test Prop at the start would be a good choice combined with the others, as remember that Tren Acetate will build up levels quick, while your Enanthate will be well behind it, allowing the onset of poor sexual function, if you're one of the many that experience this from the heightened progesterone from Tren. Test Prop would shadow the Acetate and you'll keep wood that way.

ED injects is indeed a good way to go with Acetate, and why not with the Enanthate, it alleviates the chance of sides even moreso. :)

Run the Tren Ace for weeks 1-8, keep the Test E going weeks 1-12 with PCT at week 15.

With prop weeks 11 1/2-15 is what id suggest as well. Start PCT 2 or 3 days after last prop injection. Thats what id do personally.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
where does my quote end and yours start 3clipseGT? :)

Oh, the last sentence.. gotcha

yeah I prefer that, but as others have pointed out to me on other threads, it's not necessary, but I believe it's optimal to end like that..

There are many right ways to run AAS, so it's totally a preference thing.. I can never say that my ideas are better or worse than anyone else's.. **** I'm just role playing anyways.. ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha yea i kinda messed up the quote thing. It was allll screwed up.

Yea true, its not necessary but hed probly feel better id think. Thats just what id do tho.

Yea were just role playing anyways, who really does gear? I know i dont!

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
That seems like a long time to wait on post cycle...I thought 7-12 days was the usual wait for test e?

I know a guy that swears by 200mg Test Cyp EOD ...he doesn't get as much sides that way he says... I can see the logic.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
7 days? :blink: Riiiiight. Which guy at the water fountain told you that? The guy with the sunglasses and invisible lat syndrome?

if your last Test E shot is near the last day of week 12, then you should start PCT the first day of week 15.. That's 14 days... which IMO is a minimum wait period for Enanthate compounds. Minimum 21 days for Decanoate and Undecylenate..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
agreed, 2 weeks is the standard. glen convinced me that starting on day 10 is a good idea though. get the PCT drugs working a few days in advance, makes sense but it doesn't apply to me anymore :)