Anavar vs. T-bol

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Money not being a factor which would you choose?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
both, with money not being a factor..

I'm running Tbol at the beginning, and closing with Var with my current cycle.. so if money's not a factor as you say, then get both. Problem solved.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
O.K. let me re-phrase the question. For anyone who has run both of these, which one did you feel you got better gains off?

1.5 Calf

Awards
Depends on what you are after. I have taken both. Both are relatively similar. More anabolic than androgenic. Not sure why you would start with one and finish with the other. Best I have found with Anavar is to do a 4 week cycle after a hard test cycle, while on chlomid and HCG. Anavar wont shut you down and taking it at the end will help curb the post cycle crash

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
that's a COMPLETE myth

anavar WILL SHUT YOU DOWN!

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
from what I've read tbol is the ****, provides more lean gains than var but still harden you up, a good way to explain this compound is that it is a cross between dbol and var, it has the qualities of var and the gains are of dbol although they are lean because it's structure doesn't allow it to be aromatized (addition of a 4 chloro group)

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
never used var...too damn expensive..

but I used t-bol
and I love it...It's my favorite so far as far as sides to benefits go...

tren cut me up NASTY but I had some bad sides (no sleep, weird thoughts, hairloss)...I love that stuff, but won't go back...too scary..

T-bol...ooooh, I saw results within days...you get pumped all over and vascular too....it takes a few wweeks to really notice any GAINS, but you start LOOKING alot better within only days...it;s like your muscles "wake up"...hard to explain, but it is really good **** in my book.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
@FENFIR how much you've taken and how long ?

FENRIR

Banned
Awards
@FENFIR how much you've taken and how long ?
French,
I took 50-60mg day depending on if I was in the gym or not that day for about 4 weeks...

I am back on it at 60mg/day and I am either gonna run it for 8 weeks, or go 6 and 6 with var at the end
to taper down for retainability..although, I think var will shut you down as much as tbol...

so we'll see....decisions decisions...

does anyone know if var is more toxic than tbol?