1-ad/4-ad vs. test-e

shoestring

Awards
Does anybody know the real world comparison? How would 400mg 1ad /900mg 4ad per day compare to test-e? What would be an aprox equivilent dose of test-e? I know they are not the same but is there any way to compare this? see I was planning on doing a first cycle of test enanthate (350mg/week for 10 weeks) . I know a lot of people say 500mg but I responded well to the ph cycle so I was trying to be conservative. But I just want to make sure it will be a better cycle at 350mg than the ph was. That would suck if it wasn't any stronger.
Stats: 38
5'10"
190lbs
10%
20+ yrs lifting

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I was planning on doing a first cycle of test enanthate (350mg/week for 10 weeks) . I know a lot of people say 500mg but I responded well to the ph cycle so I was trying to be conservative.
Too conservative. 350mg enanthate will only yield about 235mg ew after you account for the weight of the ester. That is enough to shut you down but I doubt you will see any gains. Start with 500 and make sure you have plenty of Nolva on hand in case any undesireable sides pop up and maybe an AI like Letro in case you bloat up. Also consider something to kickstart and end the cycle with like prop or transdermal test.

shoestring

Awards
Too conservative. 350mg enanthate will only yield about 235mg ew after you account for the weight of the ester. That is enough to shut you down but I doubt you will see any gains. Start with 500 and make sure you have plenty of Nolva on hand in case any undesireable sides pop up and maybe an AI like Letro in case you bloat up. Also consider something to kickstart and end the cycle with like prop or transdermal test.
thanks for the info