users experience with trenbolone enanthate

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Well, I finally ponied up and decided to give tren a run. Plan on using the acetate version, but after searching, have found that some believe this version to be less harsh with some of the sides. The only discouraging aspect is that with the longer ester attached, "once you pop, you can't stop!" Anybody got any comparisons that have run the two...?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
a lot of guys prefer enan but i hardly felt anything from it at 500mg/wk. ace, however, was a fucking madman (see pulp fiction, lol).

Tahq

Awards
You do need to run a touch more with the longer esther for the same levels, but it's not enough to really be concerned. I would suggest matching the Tren to your Test...longer Test E longer Tren E and so forth, makes dart schedule simpler. I really don't think there is much different in the way of sides...night sweats and so forth.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
sorry I have not been able to get on the site. Big Brother at the d'ing job just blocked this site this morning:rant:. Just talked to a good buddy of mine who was trying to convince me that running tren and test cancels each other out and that testosterone in general does not make one feel good or happy. Not to worry, we debated for quite a while....

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I agree with beelze...I loved enanthate @ 350mg EW for 12 weeks...yet my acetate cycle with 50mg ED certainly yielded the same results except in 8 weeks instead of 12 :blink:

doesn't make much sense to me...so I was going to try and run the tren e next time for 10 weeks instead @ 4-500mg EW.

regards,
COTC

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if i run tren enan again, it's gonna be at 1G/wk. gets expensive at that dose though. trenace at 500-600/wk works just fine for me, zero sides.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
disclaimer: beelze's doses are not for the normal individual .. no one here should base them around his

:)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
disclaimer: beelze's doses are not for the normal individual .. no one here should base them around his

:)
true true. not many here are in the 270 range either. i know ex was taking around the same and was in the 280's at the time. i'm quite sure bodyweight plays a factor in effective dosages. fwiw, next trenace run is 700mg/wk. :blink:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
where the hell has Ex been?? .. beelze any idea? i haven't seen him around in a long time

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
where the hell has Ex been?? .. beelze any idea? i haven't seen him around in a long time
nah, haven't seen him on any boards in a while. last time i remember him on here he was pissed at us for bashing the shirted guys, lol. now, look at me. :icon_lol: