Home Brewing & Combinations??

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Basically the only thing I have converted for injection is Tren, and that was made from pellets using Mr.T 4g Kit. Easy as Pie. That being said, however, I have zero experience when ti comes to home brewing. I know what I want to do, I was just hoping you can help me put everything in the right order. I'm going to use EO (if/when I get my hands on some) as my carrier and BA and BB as my solvents (naturally).

Compounds I wish to convert:
- Bold Undecylenate
- Bold Prop
- Test Prop
- Test Cyp
- Tren Ace
- NPP

I know there is a pain factor involved in the props ... and that is where your help comes in. What % of BA and BB should be used with the Props? 2.5%/18% or some other figures ... I've seen about 6-7 different figures. From your experience, which one is best in terms of pain when injecting?

Also, I am going to make a couple combination batches, I guess is how you say it. I want to know how much a solution will hold given the number of compounds? Say I want to combine 3 compounds. What's the highest concentration I can achieve from both without worry about the crash?

Examples:
- Bold Prop, Test Prop, and Tren Ace
- Test Prop and NPP
- Test Cyp & Bold Undecylenate

By the way, might anyone have a link that might lead me to some EO??

Thanks,
Sprt

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Don't see the purpose of bold prop/ test prop/ tren ace...

I urge you to skip that experiment... Test prop is painful as it is, and bold prop will make the whole experience suck much worse.

test and tren.. Isn't a bad idea though.

Props... basically low ba high bb will give you best results.

I would go about 2%ba / 20%BB for 100mg/ml solutions.

Tren ace isn't all that painful...

2.5% / 12% is fine for me.

As for cyp, enan etc...

2.5% / 12% works just fine for concentrations of 250-300mg/ml.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I made profina (75mg/ml tren and 100mg/ml prop) using D's oil and it was almost completely painless

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Don't see the purpose of bold prop/ test prop/ tren ace...

I urge you to skip that experiment... Test prop is painful as it is, and bold prop will make the whole experience suck much worse.

test and tren.. Isn't a bad idea though.

Props... basically low ba high bb will give you best results.

I would go about 2%ba / 20%BB for 100mg/ml solutions.

Tren ace isn't all that painful...

2.5% / 12% is fine for me.

As for cyp, enan etc...

2.5% / 12% works just fine for concentrations of 250-300mg/ml.
agreed. agreed... and agreed. I use 2% 10% for Cyp, Enan, etc.

I see no reason for blends.. You are stuck to the ratio of the compounds when you use them. I'd rather inject more oil than be stuck to that. JMO.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
agreed. agreed... and agreed. I use 2% 10% for Cyp, Enan, etc.

I see no reason for blends.. You are stuck to the ratio of the compounds when you use them. I'd rather inject more oil than be stuck to that. JMO.
I through the combo idea out the window. Your right. I decided instade just to do with longer ester as well.

Tren enan/Test cyp/EQ/Var is my cycle next I think. 20wks. Nothing set in stone.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
No one seems to like Boldenone prop. from what I've read.
If you do try it, post up your thoughts.

ctgblue

Awards
Some compounds like Test prop/tren or test prop/nand phenylprop lend themselves to a combo as both are an every other day shot.
This way you draw 2 cc's from one vial instead of 1cc from two vials. This limits the number of times you stick the stoppers and limits the risk of contamination.
Whatever you do, never mix tren and any type of nandrolone, unless you really like progest gyno.
Test prop at 100mg/ml with a 5%BA and 15%BB is pretty much painless. Most vet gear props just keep adding alcohol as a solvent to help with the stabilization (the BB does this, but painlessly). Most of your painless UG labs use the BB method and have great success.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Basically the only thing I have converted for injection is Tren, and that was made from pellets using Mr.T 4g Kit. Easy as Pie. That being said, however, I have zero experience when ti comes to home brewing. I know what I want to do, I was just hoping you can help me put everything in the right order. I'm going to use EO (if/when I get my hands on some) as my carrier and BA and BB as my solvents (naturally).

Compounds I wish to convert:
- Bold Undecylenate
- Bold Prop
- Test Prop
- Test Cyp
- Tren Ace
- NPP

I know there is a pain factor involved in the props ... and that is where your help comes in. What % of BA and BB should be used with the Props? 2.5%/18% or some other figures ... I've seen about 6-7 different figures. From your experience, which one is best in terms of pain when injecting?

Also, I am going to make a couple combination batches, I guess is how you say it. I want to know how much a solution will hold given the number of compounds? Say I want to combine 3 compounds. What's the highest concentration I can achieve from both without worry about the crash?

Examples:
- Bold Prop, Test Prop, and Tren Ace
- Test Prop and NPP
- Test Cyp & Bold Undecylenate

By the way, might anyone have a link that might lead me to some EO??

Thanks,
Sprt
Hey what is this EO you are talking about?:woohoo:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Some compounds like Test prop/tren or test prop/nand phenylprop lend themselves to a combo as both are an every other day shot.
This way you draw 2 cc's from one vial instead of 1cc from two vials. This limits the number of times you stick the stoppers and limits the risk of contamination.
Whatever you do, never mix tren and any type of nandrolone, unless you really like progest gyno.
Test prop at 100mg/ml with a 5%BA and 15%BB is pretty much painless. Most vet gear props just keep adding alcohol as a solvent to help with the stabilization (the BB does this, but painlessly). Most of your painless UG labs use the BB method and have great success.
My point about the blends is that you are stuck to that concentration ratio.. if you somehow decide that you want to raise the Test dose, but keep the Tren dose the same, you can't unless you get some Test Prop by itself. I agree that you lessen the chance of contamination with one drawing.. but if you practice proper procedure, this is a non-issue.

yeowch.. 5% BA? are you kidding me???? Painless? BA has some bite bro... lol.. I do NOT agree with this...I find it better at 2% BA 20% BB..IMHO.

Tren and it's gentle mother Nandrolone can and do get used at the same time. I know NateDawg on this very board has done this, as well as many other guys on the boards. Yes you have more chances of progesterone sides, but you can handle that with Cabergoline.

ctgblue

Awards
Yes, you are stuck with the ratio, but if you are making a good batch of homebrew and do a little planning in advance, you should be able to set aside or make some extras 'just in case'.
As for tren / nandro, I and a few buddies, have never gotten gyno before until we started adding tren to a test/nandro cycle a while back, fortunately we were using phenylprop and were able to drop off quickly, but man, in over 5 yrs of HRT and a couple of 'stupid huge' test cycles, I've never gotten gyno before.
I am also not a big believer in using so much that you need to use meds to hold off sides. Once you hit that point, some of the meds used to combat the sides take their toll on the gains and you'd gain about the same rate at your body's limit of AAS vs side effects ratio.
If anyone's done a few cycles, they should know where that is. I was nowhere near that line when the tren/nandro hit me. Just my experience.

Now I just stick to the doctors prescription. Married, good job, wife, and kids will make you rethink that stuff in today's climate of mass stupidity in media and law enforcement.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
well said. I'll give you a rep for that one. :)

Nukem

Banned
Awards
Does anyone know a reliable source to get raw powders, as well that can ship to or in Canada safely?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know a reliable source to get raw powders, as well that can ship to or in Canada safely?
This guy e-mailed me the other night asking the most rediculious questions that most newbies would know, yet he claims to be a competative BB. I find this to ber very suspicous.

I have a feeling there is a hidden agenda behind his motives.

:aargh: I'm Screaming COP!!!! :aargh:

Nukem

Banned
Awards
Ooops, I'm sorry I didn't read the rules. I'm new to this, and my bad.