Qv opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
just ran a cycle with 750mg test E for 12 weeks from their 10ml vials and dbol @ 40mg ED for 3 weeks from a company called Animal Power (i believe its the same company). the gains were minimal. not much at all. i think everything i gained was from my hard work, not the gear.

tattoopierced1

they are ok. possibly a bit under dosed...but if that is all you have access to, then go for it.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only problem I ever had was underfilled bottles by small amount. But there are alot of QV fakes, even in mexico.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i too noticed the vials definitely had less than 10ml. but that wasnt the problem. it was my first cycle, im 190lbs, and i ran 750mg of test e, 40mg dbol...i only gained about 15 lbs on cycle, most of which was in the last 2 weeks after i shot and had added the emax/prostanozol. i agree that if its the only thing you have access to, give it a shot (pun intended). however, if you can get something better, spend the extra money.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what exactly is considered better...are there particular brands or any undergound manufacturer...Without "source posting" can you be more specific?

sickboy

sickboy

Awards
The QV Enanthate is so cheap you can almost do a bottle a week.No, its not like doing ICN's but it's not bad for what it is......halfway decent,cheap Test.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
what exactly is considered better...are there particular brands or any undergound manufacturer...Without "source posting" can you be more specific?
Let really not go there please

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The batches that have been independently tested were up to dose, but there are fakes out there that look like the real thing. The only difference is on the hologram, the Q and V are the same size on fakes, but the Q is smaller on the real thing.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
The batches that have been independently tested were up to dose, but there are fakes out there that look like the real thing. The only difference is on the hologram, the Q and V are the same size on fakes, but the Q is smaller on the real thing.
i wish i would have known that before i threw my empty vials away. now im curious as to what i had.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
i wish i would have known that before i threw my empty vials away. now im curious as to what i had.
I have a friend/client(seriously) who picked some up and the price he told me seemed like it was either fake or crappy. Will have to look at his vial again to see the hologram.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've never been a fan of QV as I've heard nothing about them other than they are notoriously underdosed. If I were to do the juice, it wouldn't be QV, I'd want to know EXACTLY how much I was putting into myself so that I'd have a good future reference point.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let really not go there please
any idea's where I can go to find out this info...I'd rather not discover it on my own through trail and error when we have boards out there, like this one, that are supposed to inform people about AAS, not just how to administer them, since apparently depending on the brand you get will need to be administered (i.e. dosed) differently...

The whole purpose of this site is for "fictional" purposes, is it not?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
not this site... and am I not familiar with any place you coudl find out

Status
Not open for further replies.