Inclide Bench Press
Shoulder Press
Close Grip Press

Friday Day3:

Squats
Stiff Legged Deadlifts
Calf Raises
Weighted Crunchs

Should I change my routine that seems to work well for me?

Or should I just run the routine but instead of doing monday friday wednesday and having weekend off start it again on sunday then continue?

So

M Day1
T Rest
W Day2
T Rest
F Day3
S Rest
S Day1
M rest
T Day2
etc..

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
steriods DO NOT improve your CNS's ability to recover

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well personally i would change it around so you're hitting the muscle groups more often by incorporating more bodyparts each workout and lowering the volume per bodypart (although i don't know how much volume you're doing) and then increasing the frequency

people don't realize how easy it is to burn out their CNS .. i love a 3 day split with a week off every 6 weeks or so

SomeGuy200

Awards
I use as much weight as I can and 5/5 reps and sets. You think I will be alright using the split I'm currently on, I havn't been using this split long just 3 weeks.

If I just :

Day 1
Rest day
Day 2
Rest Day
Day 3
Rest Day
Day 1
Rest Day

etc.. and just carry on like that through my cycle that would give me 5 days rest.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
i used a rotation workout and it worked awesome.

Day 1
legs
Day 2
arms
Day 3
chest
Day 4
back
REPEAT, do this everyday except sunday, my reps were in the 3-6 range for bench, deadlift and squat w/ a maximum weight. One thing thats great w/ SD is the recovery time of heavy loads is significantly reduced so you need to work out much more often to reap full benefits. Off my cycle i gained 25lbs btw, it was my first one, diet was mostly healthy and very high in protein and carbs. I have 4 days left of pct and haven't lost any weight or strength so far.

SomeGuy200

Awards
Ok, I should be starting my cycle tomorow if it gets deliverd which it should. I'll go for the rotating of my current 3 day split.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
better would be

rest
rest
rest
rest
rest
and so on and so forth

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i don't change the way i workout when i'm on gear .. it helps build more muscle and some substances are really good at helping muscle recovery BUT no gear will help your CNS from burning out

SomeGuy200

Awards
Ok, thanks for the info I just read alot of people working out 5-7 days a week, I guess they are just over training.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
people that do that are going to fry their CNS like they otherwise would assuming they are working out with the level of intensity they SHOULD be working out with

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
better would be

rest
rest
rest
rest
rest
and so on and so forth
This is how I workout....the 5 X 5 workout. I love it my strength has been increasing almost every week and I am making solid gains. Im not on cycle but if I were to I would stick with this.

SomeGuy200

Awards
My superdrol and rebound xt came today, going to be buying some Retain or Lean Xtreme for pct as well, I've already got some tribex for pct also.

How should I take the rebound xt I know to taper the dosage but not sure how much.

I am going to be taking 20mg for 4 weeks and on the last few days I will be taking 30mg just to use up the spare caps.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
you might want to pick something up for bp and your liver to add to that stack.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
do a search for rebound there's tons of info on this board and you'll find what you're looking for

SomeGuy200

Awards
I've got milk thistle, I'm not worried about my BP its not high so i don't think it will rise that high if I get nose bleeds I'll get something for it.

Also I forgot to add I take ZMA every night before I go to bed should I during the superdrol or will it just go to waste and save it for PCT?

SomeGuy200

Awards
Forgot again, what shoudl I take superdrol with food or empty stomache? I'm taking 10mg in the morning and another 10mg before gym. With food or without?

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
i used bp support throughout and pct and still got several nosebleeds, nothing serious though by any means. The zma would just help sleep, this could help w/ SD as some say they will wake up during the night while on it. I would wait and see how i respond, if the sleep thing is an issue take it while on. As PCT it would do very very little other than help your sleep.

SomeGuy200

Awards
What do you think onw hat to take it with then? With food or without?