SD & HALODROL Cycle?????

1. SD & HALODROL Cycle?????

I know there is not much out there for info on halo, but if halodrol is supposed to be OT-than could you stack it with SD. I stacked SD and PP and really liked it-but i had to cut pp stack short a week and a half due to an enlarged lymph node (hodgkins or Clot-test is tonight). I know SD is toxic but halo not as bad as originally thought. Any info would be appreciated. Depending on what happens with my neck-i might try this in spring or i might stick to pp, sd, & Prostan.

2. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by bignast
    I know SD is toxic but halo not as bad as originally thought. Any info would be appreciated.
    You know for a fact based on bloodwork of SD in your own body that it will not be toxic to you. You know for a fact that Halo is not bad by referencing whose bloodwork.

You speculate a great deal on these serious considerations. I would find data to support such speculations before undertaking any endeavor. To stack these two is really not adviseable. To each his own.
    Last edited by David Dunn; 11-29-2005 at 09:41 PM.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

3. I know they are both toxic, but people still decide to take them w/precautions. I made an informed decision and i am looking to make several more informed decisions!
    •   

4. I'm not sure but aren't both compounds methylated? Isn't stacking oral methyls murder for the liver?

I'm not sure, don't quote me. Just my .02

5. stupid idea IMO

6. I was thinking of a similar cycle to sd & pp. Wk1 -20 sd, wk2-30 sd, wk 3-20 sd & pp-10, wk 4 pp-20, wk 5 pp-20 or 30.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 10:48 AM
  2. sd and halodrol cycle
    By sd freak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 10:43 PM
  3. Kidney stones, SD/4-ad cycle
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 03:41 PM
  4. SD and M5AA Cycle