SD & HALODROL Cycle?????

bignast

Awards
I know there is not much out there for info on halo, but if halodrol is supposed to be OT-than could you stack it with SD. I stacked SD and PP and really liked it-but i had to cut pp stack short a week and a half due to an enlarged lymph node (hodgkins or Clot-test is tonight). I know SD is toxic but halo not as bad as originally thought. Any info would be appreciated. Depending on what happens with my neck-i might try this in spring or i might stick to pp, sd, & Prostan.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know SD is toxic but halo not as bad as originally thought. Any info would be appreciated.
You know for a fact based on bloodwork of SD in your own body that it will not be toxic to you. You know for a fact that Halo is not bad by referencing whose bloodwork.

You speculate a great deal on these serious considerations. I would find data to support such speculations before undertaking any endeavor. To stack these two is really not adviseable. To each his own.

Last edited:

bignast

Awards
I know they are both toxic, but people still decide to take them w/precautions. I made an informed decision and i am looking to make several more informed decisions!

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure but aren't both compounds methylated? Isn't stacking oral methyls murder for the liver?

I'm not sure, don't quote me. Just my .02

bignast

Awards
I was thinking of a similar cycle to sd & pp. Wk1 -20 sd, wk2-30 sd, wk 3-20 sd & pp-10, wk 4 pp-20, wk 5 pp-20 or 30.