The war's effect on gear

baham99

Awards
If this is off-topic please feel free to move. I understand international orders for my cow can take several weeks or months due to the gear getting shipped out by foreign farmers. BUT, once shipped, it is usually pretty regular in arriving. It has never taken this long (22 days so far) from date of shipping...do you think the war is tightening incoming mail checks? Has anyone else noticed delays?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
International orders will DEFINETLY be slower now. Its perfectly legaql since its for your cow so don't worry bout it. It will show up sometime.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Anytime there is a war or conflict that involves either the shipping country or the country being shipped to things will slow down somewhat but hey you should get them.. well unless Asscroft's customs guys get first. (Dang there have got to be some swole customs agents in the US)

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Will you bros be smart? This is probably the WORST time to order international. We play an ILLEGAL game, please be safe and watch yourselves. We are at WAR..they will check EVERYTHING.

baham99

Awards
Oh...that's awful...I suspected as much! But if you think about it, a month+ for the order to process...and almost a month since the shipping date of waiting...that takes us weeks before Bush's ultimatum speech. Can't say I didn't see it coming...but I didn't add things up this far back in early Feb. :( By *everything*...do you think they will detain non-security-threatening packages? Or will they (the dangerous substances branch) forward illegal substances to customs?

Bone

Awards
Originally posted by wardog
Will you bros be smart? This is probably the WORST time to order international. We play an ILLEGAL game, please be safe and watch yourselves. We are at WAR..they will check EVERYTHING.
Thats why I stay domestic ;)

Peace

Bone

baham99

Awards
Too late now. :( Going on 2 months...which isn't bad if the source is a slow poke, but 30 of those days are after the shipping date, which is not good. What can ya do...how long should I way for this lost child before I classify it as homicide instead of missing person? I feel like with each sunset, and no sign of my love, the chances that my gear will come home are growing dimmer and dimmer....I can't hold my breath and feel the pangs of longing in my heart forever...when should I forsake hope guys?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I would forget it period..plain and simple. 30 days in transit..HOPE for a siesure letter. I wouldn't accept it if it shows up at this point..IMO

baham99

Awards
:( It's a PO Box, so it's safe. But that's also why there's no tracking #.....................

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure they could trace it to you if they tried....