Anti-Depressants and Sustanon300

Bulking10

Awards
Ok i am ready to start my first cycle my doctor put me on Zoloft will this be a problem what do u guys recommend

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Ok i am ready to start my first cycle my doctor put me on Zoloft will this be a problem what do u guys recommend
You have got to be joking right?

This post is the perfect example of an oxymoron.

Not trying to be a dick (that comes natural) but you need to take a step back and examine yourself to find the cause of your depression instead of masking the symptoms. The doctors just want to sell drugs. They are in business to make money not help people. IMHO

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sustanon can cause mood swings if it isn't injected at the same time everyday.

Injecting twice per day would avoid this, but who wants to inject twice per day? Injecting everyday is too much in my opinion.

I suggest going with a longer ester.

Another thought: How long ago did you start the zoloft? Did you approach him on the idea? Or did he suggest it to you?

Bulking10

Awards
I felt depressed **** just going wrong in my life probally dont need it just wanted a pick me up my question is will it interfere with to 2 compounds?

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Sustanon can cause mood swings if it isn't injected at the same time everyday.

Injecting twice per day would avoid this, but who wants to inject twice per day? Injecting everyday is too much in my opinion.

I suggest going with a longer ester.
Sustanon has four esters in it, two with 4.5 day hald lives, one with a 9 day half life and one with a 15 day half life. Sustanon does not have to be injected every day. Were you thinking of suspension? I can't imagine any reason to inject Sustanon twice a day.

It is true, though, that Sustanon can lead to unstable blood levels as the various esters are released. However, there is no need to inject it daily and certainly no need to inject it twice a day.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sustanon has four esters in it, two with 4.5 day hald lives, one with a 9 day half life and one with a 15 day half life. Sustanon does not have to be injected every day. Were you thinking of suspension? I can't imagine any reason to inject Sustanon twice a day.

But if you aren't injecting everyday, what's the point of messing with short esters at all?

It is true, though, that Sustanon can lead to unstable blood levels as the various esters are released. However, there is no need to inject it daily and certainly no need to inject it twice a day.

The reason HRT patients do better with regard to E2 levels and aromatization with once weekly injections versus less often, (which many docs will not do), is because of fluctuations in blood concentrations.

Acne is most commonly caused by fluctuations of sex hormones.

In my opinion, unstable blood concentrations are not acceptable. You'll experience more side effects than are necessary.