Prop or enanth

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
alright guys, looking at a rather detailed cycle in the near future (couple months off) and am having trouble deciding between prop and enanth to start off. I will be taking Tren ace during this time as well, and starting 4-OHT cyp and inj. primo about 4 weeks in as well, and will be discontinuing the test @ week 8 and tren at week 6 most likely while running the others through week 12/14 or thereabouts.

My thoughts are in regards to just dow discernable water retention is or seems to be with enanth. vs the prop. My thinking at this point is that enanth. along with exemestane might be the better and FAR less painful route. Any opinions are appreciated...

tattoopierced1

i'd go with the enan. EOD injects just dont seem like they'd be for me. You could use prop to start the cycle off...that would be one option...

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Thats what glen thought. Maybe starting both prop and enanth @ wk 1, taking the prop only through week 2, while running enanth through wk 8, thus basically giving me roughly 10 weeks with active test running through me.

My concerns are with the excess water again though. I know many claim prop to be far superior, but I just don't know if the benefits outweigh the costs (EOD and painful pinning)

tattoopierced1

why not move the test enan out to 10 weeks? As far as water goes, I know everyone is different, but I'm on 500mg Test E, 100mg Test Cyp. per week now with 400mg EQ and I've actually leaned out a bit...no water whatsoever. I'm eating like a horse too and have had no bloat or water...

TheGreatHunt

Awards
I'll never understand the argument for/against different esthers attached to Test...

Have at er though

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
why not move the test enan out to 10 weeks? As far as water goes, I know everyone is different, but I'm on 500mg Test E, 100mg Test Cyp. per week now with 400mg EQ and I've actually leaned out a bit...no water whatsoever. I'm eating like a horse too and have had no bloat or water...
That is comforting. Plus, the 4-OHT has anti-estrogenic properties in and of itself. Any thoughts on what might be a good dosage scheme for exemestane if bloat becomes an issue?

tattoopierced1

i've never used it, so I couldnt say with confidence. You could use an Adex if you do notice bloat though, however, I would see how the test reacts in your body before jumping the gun...maybe have the stuff on hand in case it becomes an issue.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i LOVE prop .. also i never really get any bloat from enan .. i wouldn't be concerned about the bloat ..

i don't recall saying to only run the enan for 8 weeks though .. that doesn't sound like something i'd say lol

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'd run Prop for the first 4 weeks concurrent with Enanthate run throught 1-10.. and if you could get away with it, run Prop for 11-13 with PCT 14-17. That's a spicy meatball!

Regardless I'd keep Prop in there for 4 weeks, Enan throughout, no interruptions.

Prop is kind of tough on some people.. so go with your heart. I love it, but I hate it.. it hurts. Aromasin or another AI will handle bloat if you're that worried.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'll never understand the argument for/against different esthers attached to Test...

Have at er though
what are you talking about? :blink: what don't you understand? It's "ester" by the way.

Jack Tragic

Awards
First off...this cycle is too short! Also...why are you going to be taking Primo? Do you have an up and comming show? If so...when? If not, go with thisTren Acetate = weeks 1-6, 9-14, 17-22, 25-30 @ 75 mgs. EOD.
Test Enthanate = weeks 1-30 @ 750 mgs/week.
....If your not training for a show, don't waste the Primo or the OHT! Just stick w/the T.E. and the Tren as the Tren will harden you up like a mutha'! (as long as you can handle it...Tren can (for some people) be a real bitch!) If so...adjust the T.E. accordingly to compensate! As far as pct goes...skip the Nolva or whatever and just use a maintenance dose of Test Enth @ 250 mgs. x 2/week while taking 4 gms. Trib x 2/day to bridge into the next cycle...:burger:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what are you talking about jack tragic?

primo isn't necessarily a contest drug .. it has other benefits

a 10 week cycle is NOT too short

nor is an 8 week cycle if you're using short esters

not everyone wants to be on for 30 weeks

and its not POST cycle therapy if you're using 500mg of test a week .. its a continuation of the cycle

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
First off...this cycle is too short! Also...why are you going to be taking Primo? Do you have an up and comming show? If so...when? If not, go with thisTren Acetate = weeks 1-6, 9-14, 17-22, 25-30 @ 75 mgs. EOD.
Test Enthanate = weeks 1-30 @ 750 mgs/week.
....If your not training for a show, don't waste the Primo or the OHT! Just stick w/the T.E. and the Tren as the Tren will harden you up like a mutha'! (as long as you can handle it...Tren can (for some people) be a real bitch!) If so...adjust the T.E. accordingly to compensate! As far as pct goes...skip the Nolva or whatever and just use a maintenance dose of Test Enth @ 250 mgs. x 2/week while taking 4 gms. Trib x 2/day to bridge into the next cycle...:burger:
Horrible advice here. Great if your a competitive bb that makes a living from this but not for the average joe who wants to add some lean mass.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Thanks yall. I am excited about the tren and test. The vast majority of my cycles, save first and one other, were based far more around pure anabolics for the most part (I know, I know, lol) but I grew well with a very solid base attained in my youth. Hell, I grow like a weed from supplements for that matter.

I still cannot decide whether to go with straight prop throughout or with the combo....decisions, decisions....

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well if its longer than 8 weeks i would use prop to kick off and enan

if its only 8 weeks just use prop 150 eod

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
hey max! good to see you are going back on sometime soon! why not opt for eq instead of the primo since its about 1/3 of the cost? good job bro!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
hey max! good to see you are going back on sometime soon! why not opt for eq instead of the primo since its about 1/3 of the cost? good job bro!
I got a GREAT deal on some european primo and it is legit! Want to spice things up a bit....

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
awesome bro! i have always wanted to try primo..so i will be eagerly watching your log if you make one!

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
That is comforting. Plus, the 4-OHT has anti-estrogenic properties in and of itself. Any thoughts on what might be a good dosage scheme for exemestane if bloat becomes an issue?
25mg EOD