Tendons/Joints feeling extremely dry

tattoopierced1

I am on week 5 of my Test E. /EQ/ SD stack. Been done with the SD for 3 weeks now and this has just been occuring recently. My joints or tendons feel extremely dry and painful. I take Omega Flex Support and just recently added in glucosomine but was wondering if I could take anything else. It is to the point where I am going to have to take some time off from lifting while on cycle to let things heal and not injure myself seriously.

tattoopierced1

Just ordered some Cissus RX to see if this will help out. Open to any other suggestions...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'm using a combo of devil's claw root extract (natural anti-inflammatory), Chodroitin & glucosamine sulfates (cartilage ingredients), Celadrin & MSM (joint lubricants). It's a lot of stuff, but for me it's the difference between training good and hard, and getting pain just climbing stairs. I feel it's well worth the money. NOW makes all these.

tattoopierced1

I already got the Celedrin, Chodroitin, and MSM in the Omega Flex, just added Glucosomine to the mix. I'll give the devils claw root a try if the cissus doesnt do anything. Appriciate the response.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, to me devil's claw root makes more difference than all these other supps together.

tattoopierced1

I couldnt find that stuff on Now's website...could you post a link?

tattoopierced1

Cool thanks alot...I'll have to give this a try.

Yep, the search for Devil didnt come up with anything...

Reps for you.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
TP1

Are you lifting heavier/ more frequently than when not on? How much strength do you think you gained on the SD? Anytime I gain strength fast my joints/ tendons always let me know. For a week I might go high volume/ moderate intensity and see if the situation changes.

tattoopierced1

I've definatly been lifing heavier, so that may be part of the cause. I am thinking about taking some time off to let things heal up.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should look into icing, and heating the jointed areas that are causing the pain while you are off. Get some fresh blood in there.

I would also look into some type of yoga, or extensive stretching.

As far as supps, it seems like you have it well covered, I would add flax seed oil, and fish oil help as well.

tattoopierced1

i actually do take fish oil (3g per day at night). I'll see about icing them down and heating like you said...

stinkfist

Awards
You should look into icing, and heating the jointed areas that are causing the pain while you are off. Get some fresh blood in there.
Werd. I've been doing this regularly the past few months and my joints feel better immediately.

Steve325

Banned
Awards
Adequan Equine, check it out. Many people rate it very similar to deca, but with lasting effects. In my experience it healed my shoulders to near painless (from not being able to BB bench) that's a huge improvement. It can be a little expensive, but you'll be thankful you did it. I ran 100mg 2xEW for 5 weeks

tattoopierced1

Adequan Equine, check it out. Many people rate it very similar to deca, but with lasting effects. In my experience it healed my shoulders to near painless (from not being able to BB bench) that's a huge improvement. It can be a little expensive, but you'll be thankful you did it. I ran 100mg 2xEW for 5 weeks
I think I've heard of this stuff before. I assume I'm going to have to order via a source. If memory serves me correctly, it isnt scheduled, but they dont sell it in the US correct? Also, do you have to inject site specific?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
massmonster, the NOW is twice as strong, so they are about equal in price...

Steve325 I'm using my measly rep power on ya as I have heard worlds of good of adequan equine. It's my next step when these supps don't do it well enough for me... :)

Steve325

Banned
Awards
I think I've heard of this stuff before. I assume I'm going to have to order via a source. If memory serves me correctly, it isnt scheduled, but they dont sell it in the US correct? Also, do you have to inject site specific?
no site injects. It can be purchased in the US with a prescription, but I will let you in on a SITE that does not require one. I ordered mine from here, it took about a week for the order to be processed and it came very well packaged, and product worked so it's obviously legit.

Steve325

Banned
Awards
massmonster, the NOW is twice as strong, so they are about equal in price...

Steve325 I'm using my measly rep power on ya as I have heard worlds of good of adequan equine. It's my next step when these supps don't do it well enough for me... :)
:head:thanks man. Like I said, it's definately worth a shot. It's only $100 for 5 weeks of it, and most of you guys have easily dropped over $100 on glucosamine and other herbs that are supposebly going to correct the problem.

tattoopierced1

no site injects. It can be purchased in the US with a prescription, but I will let you in on a SITE that does not require one. I ordered mine from here, it took about a week for the order to be processed and it came very well packaged, and product worked so it's obviously legit.
so you inject at the site of the problem area or there close to it correct?

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
when is the last time you ordered? I want to try this on my left knee and shoulder but it now says prescription needed.

Steve325

Banned
Awards
when is the last time you ordered? I want to try this on my left knee and shoulder but it now says prescription needed.
it said that at the time of my order too (about 3 months ago), and it still shipped out.

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
to get the best results form glucosamine, chondroitin and msm products, you need to take at leat 1000 mg of each . it will take about 2 weeks and the pain/dryness will be gone. I have been using flexamin brand for 2 months with amazing success

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I actually saw this on sale on ebay once...

TheGreatHunt

Awards
What's the timetable on this? What's the dosing?