Some product questions....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daddy1122

Banned
Awards
i am looking to buy some of these PH/PS as i have been reading a lot about them and hearing good things. i figure might as well pick up some bottles before they go buy-buy and see what they are all about. so out of Pheri-Plex, ErgoMax LMG (difference from MAX LMG??) and Prostanozol which would be the best to stack together? im not going to touch superdrol as i have heard that the toxicity of it is very bad and is almost like M1T (which i had the worst side effects ever on) so that is why i am not listing that one in there. and also what has been shown to be the most recommended (safest) dosage. Anyone with blood work done pre and post cycle would be great to hear from.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
First off, read the rules for posting. Keep posting here and you will get banned.
Second, use the search function and do some research. I'm certainly not gonna spoon feed ya. :)

People get real sick of stupid posts like yours.

B

bigred97

Awards
First off, read the rules for posting. Keep posting here and you will get banned.
Second, use the search function and do some research. I'm certainly not gonna spoon feed ya. :)

People get real sick of stupid posts like yours.
so exactly how do you know that he hasnt used the search button already? he might just want to get some feedback from people that have used these with some blood work as he has stated in his post to see what the toxicity was on them and then making his decision from there. granted he was under 21 and shouldnt have been posting but still no need to try to flame for the question.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
so exactly how do you know that he hasnt used the search button already? he might just want to get some feedback from people that have used these with some blood work as he has stated in his post to see what the toxicity was on them and then making his decision from there. granted he was under 21 and shouldnt have been posting but still no need to try to flame for the question.
Well, ... the following statement would lead me to believe no search performed. But hey, I could be wrong. Heck, i'm sure he knows all about the search button and uses it all the time, yeah, thats it. He just forgot to read the rules.

ErgoMax LMG (difference from MAX LMG??)

B

bigred97

Awards
Well, ... the following statement would lead me to believe no search performed. But hey, I could be wrong. Heck, i'm sure he knows all about the search button and uses it all the time, yeah, thats it. He just forgot to read the rules.
well when looking on a couple sites i ran across these:

ALRI Max LMG, 90 Caps--->
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 25mg

ALRI ErgoMax LMG, 60 Caps--->
17-methyl-delta 2-etioallocholane 10mg

i mean unless someone messed up on these sites he could hvae been looking at these.. i could hvae sworn they were the same thing but then i came across these a few weeks ago while trying to research them... but hey maybe i dont knwow hat i am talking about either.. and if i dont.. please inform me.. but these do indeed look different to me as i am a chemistry major.. but only in my 2nd yr due to some problems and i cant look it up as my buddy has my book cause hes a cheap ass and needed to borrow it....

Status
Not open for further replies.