usuing my money wisely

Dare2disturB

Banned
Awards
I was going to use my money i have set aside just for my bb needs on either another great cycle, test/eq/var/dbol. or i was going to get some injectable igf R3...both end up around the same price for me...what route would you go?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
not even a question you will get FAR FAR FAR better gains with the aas cycle ... assuming your diet and training are correct

IGF-1 is nice, but expensive and you can't compare the gains

what will your cycle look like and what's your PCT like?

Dare2disturB

Banned
Awards
wk 1-10 Test, wk 1-10 EQ, wk 1-4 DBL, wk 6-10 Var.

i also have winny....EQ is so expensive i didnt want to buy it again, so i was thinking something like this for my 2nd cycle...2nd cycle has not been purchased yet, 1st one has:

cycle 2: (cheap)
week 1-10 test,
week 7-12 winny
But idk what else..prolly end up having to get EQ again...therefor it wouldnt be cheap ne more

tattoopierced1

take the test out another week so it and the EQ clear out at the same time. What doses are you gonna run them at?

Dare2disturB

Banned
Awards
alright thanks, well its trandermal so i'm till figuring that out becuase of the 35-50% absorbtion, i have 20g of test and eq now, i was going to run @ 500mg, dbol is i have not gotten, i havnt found a reasonable price yet.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
oh if its TD then you don't need to run the test past the bold as they'll be unesterfied (you did get test base and bold base right .. not test enan and eq powder right?)

Dare2disturB

Banned
Awards
i was going to go something like test @ 500mg, eq @ 600mg, dbol 40mg, anavar 30-40mg

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
AAS gains come fast and are hard to maintain...IGF-1 gains only get better as time goes by..

C'mon, the ability to actually grow NEW muscle cells?

Ahh screw it i love them both

Dare2disturB

Banned
Awards
lol, the EXACT debate im having with myself man lol

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks, well its trandermal so i'm till figuring that out becuase of the 35-50% absorbtion, i have 20g of test and eq now, i was going to run @ 500mg, dbol is i have not gotten, i havnt found a reasonable price yet.
I'd say absorption is more around 30%. Trans Test @ 250mg daily would equal 525 mg of Test a week, 500 mg may not be necessary. BTW, test powder is definitely WAY cheaper than IGF-1 but you won't grow new muscle fibers with test either.

Dare2disturB

Banned
Awards
maybe i should run the igf for pct then...u think i would keep some sick gains?

Dare2disturB

Banned
Awards
well, i was reading about winny making ur tendons weak, so i'm throwing that out of my 2nd cycle....so now i'm just deciding a 2nd cycle...non inject...prolly just repeat the 1st cycle...or go with igf-1 R3

tattoopierced1

pinning is the way to go IMO. Its really not bad especially if you do 2x per week...now EOD injects might become a pain, but injects are definatly way more conveniant in my eyes.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
injects are definatly way more conveniant in my eyes.
Never heard of injencting in the eyes. Is that painfull? What gauge do you use? How many ml you fit in each one? LOL, jk