Mohn vs Var mg to mg

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
Anyone who has tried both. Do you think they were similar mg to mg in anabolic qualities and sides?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Bump. I've heard of people using var at 100mg, but MOHN never above 60mg. I'm curious as well, any vets run both of these?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Using 50mg/day of var seems to be approximately equivalent to 40mg of M4OHN. Very unscientific, going strictly by "feel" and looks of things; vascularity/hardness and some similarity in strength it seems to me.

Last edited:
milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
neither has any real sides as far as I can tell...

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
well one is a PH and one is a true steroid. you know that var is going to be superior mg for mg in most ways.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Actually, M4OHN is a true steroid also. It is an active compound.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
yes, so is M-Trn, but it has nothing on real tren.

all PHs had active compounds in them, but they aren't classified as real gear.

Sturat

Awards

Yeah but that classification was an arbitrary legal one in the case of M4OHN and hardly has any bearing upon the chemical properties (anabolic and otherwise) of the drug in question.

The last generation of PH's really weren't PH's as they didn't need to convert to be active (with the exception of M1,4ADD) but are active in and of themselves just like "real" gear.

STU

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established

I know this, but your statement was that Var was a true steroid and M4OHN was a PH. They are both true steroids, and neither had to undergo any conversion to a target hormone (like 4AD -> Test).

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I've done up to 48 mg of OHN a day, and I have to feel Anavar at 50 mg/day would be more effective from peoples writeups. Since that time a couple of guys have postulated that OHN was about 1/2 of var strength.......makes sense to me so I'm thinking about doing 80 mg a day next month.