vasectomy while on gear

pcp316

Awards
Anyone got any info on this? I found out my ins. will go from being 100% to 90% so if I don't get it done this year I will get stuck paying a lot more than just a copay. I am on sust, almost done with my cycle, about 16 days left of that. Any info would be cool.

pcp316

Awards
I just am concerned of anything that would effect either my cycle or the surgury beyond the usual complications that could happen when going under the knife, although as I understand the procedure is not that complicated. I have been beating around the bush about having to do this for a while. With my ins. going the the route it is going I thought I may be pushed into doing this sooner than later.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't really know of any. But I am not a doc. I do know many people that have had surgery while on and it did not effect them (besides not being able to train). And three guys I work with have had that procedure done and were back climbing ladders and such at the following week. So you should still be able to lift just not as heavy most likely.

pcp316

Awards
Cool , thanks. I figured it wouldn't be a big deal. I expected to take a week off from the gym, so hopefully that is about all I will miss.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 42
dontsweatme Injury / Rehab 5
General Chat 18
Chicken 35 and Older 19
35 and Older 34