Critique my second cycle.......

BigMatty

Awards
Well guys i'm getting ready to start my second cycle and would like your opinions so let me know what you think.
1-6 1ad @ 600mgs ed(using up what i have left)
6-21 Test E @ 750mgs wkly
11-21 Deca @ 500mgs wkly

Nolva on hand

PCT:
provirion @ 25mgs ed during cycle
maybe nolva@ 20mg ed havent decided yet
hcg 2500iu wkly for 2 weeks(2 weeks after last shot)
clomid 200/100/50
Clen ramping up from 20mcgs 2 wks on 2 off for 8-10 weeks

The question i have is do i inject the hcg intra or no? Thanks for the help fellas.....

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
run the test and deca from the beginning and stop the deca a week before the test

use hcg while ON not during pct 250iu 2x a week

and i'd run PCT for at least 4 weeks

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Definitely run 1-ad with the test! The gains will be much much better and you won't feel like total ****.
Run PCT at least 4 weeks.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
oh and yes HCG IM or Sub-q.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you have 15 weeks of Test E at 750mg.. so go with that, get a little more Deca and run it like so:
1-6 600mg 1-AD/d
1-15 Test E 750mg
1-14 Deca 500mg
PCT 18-21
IM or SubQ with HCG, doesn't matter.. preference call...this topic is all over the boards.

I'd do Pheedno's, and I agree with longer PCT's now. As they say, better to overdo it, than underdo it.. especially when it comes to recovery.

:type: :dance:

BigMatty

Awards
Yeah i have run a test only with 1ad for my first one to see how my body would react. It worked out real well so i decided to step it up some and throw the deca in along with more things for recovery like the hcg which i will take while on like you suggested glenihan.Im glad you guys answered my question about the hcg because i did the search and got both answers on pinning the hcg and wasnt sure if it mattered but now i see that it doesnt so thats good to know. i like the way it looks now and that is the way i will be running it. thanks alot for the suggestions guys i think i might even start a log or/a before and after thread once i get this going.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
just one quick thing if you decide to pin the hcg IM (which i don't know why people do .. subq is totally painless) DO NOT mix it with the test .. the water based hcg can get trapped in the oil once injected and then you're prone to infection .. obviously no good

good luck with your cycle man! eat well and grow :)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yessir! hey big matty, it looked like you gave me a negative rep point, but a positive comment. I'm curious and terrified.

in any event, good luck and all that good stuff.:djparty:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
lol i think he accidently did the same to me ubiq

its all good .. i appreciate the meaning behind it and the love :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
red isn't a negative rep point - I thought that originally
it's for members with less than 2 green bars i think..

BigMatty

Awards
Oh man im sorry i didnt mean to give you guys -rep points, I guess i hit the wrong thing? maybe bobo can fix my little mess-up for me? anyhow thanks again for the help guys, And Glenihan thanks for letting me know not to mix the hcg with the test that would have been my next question about it. I guess ill try the sub-q shot. I saw a few guys pin it around thier navel? does it matter where?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
don't worry if you did neg rep .. i'm not even sure you did .. it doesn't matter its just some green bars anyway lol

anyway you can subq where ever there is fat .. i always do it around the navel ... there's a sticky in the slin/gh forum on how to pin sub q .. check that out .. its really simple and painless with hcg .. just massage for a few seconds afterwards

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
glen ill negative rep you if this attitude continues :D

BigMatty

Awards
Yeah true they are just green bars, besides anyone on here pretty much knows youll steer them right with thier questions like me:) i'll def check out that thread on pinning sub-q. I cant wait to get this one started its def going to be more potent than the first one. time to start making up an order......

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
he just bitchy because he's insurance company dropped him due to his obesity :run:
hahaha - they're taking me back after I break 34