1ad/superdrol advice cant sleep

lightweight

Awards
Whats ups fellas. My problem is that i cant sleep. I am on day 5 of my 1-ad/sd cycle. I am currently taking my 1-ad 3x a day at 100mg each time and taking 10 mg of sd at lunch time. I plan to up the dose on the sd on my 7th day. I have not gotten a full 8 hrs of sleep since day 1 of 1-ad. I have previoulsy been on sd before and had no problem. I go to sleep around 930 wake up everynight almost exactly at 330 then im wired, toss and turn till i give up on tryn to fall back alseep.

Also this is my 1st 1-ad cycle how long does this stuff take to take effect. I dont feel on really besides the occasionaly sd back pump. thanks in advance.

Schwaugher

Awards
I'm not sure about how long 1-ad takes to kick in, but when i have trouble sleeping (like whenever im on clen) i use Melatonin to help me get to sleep. It works for me an it's only a few buck.

utvol

Awards
it seems that taking 1AD and SD it would be opposite and you would be tired as hell. it usually takes a week or so before the 1AD can be felt or at least thats about how long it takes for me.

lightweight

Awards
thats what i thought i should be rater lethargic but i feel like im on caffine

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
same thing happened to me with the SDOL way back when. Sometimes it goes away. I think if Superdrol is stacked with Test will prevent this from happening.

1-ad and Superdrol will absolutely murder your test levels. These hormonal inbalances make for some long nights.