Bit of advice need

kraven

Awards
O.K. cards on the table. I used to be pretty clued up on the supplements front but when all these prohomones etc. started coming out I was turning more to AAS. So I'm a bit lost with them at the moment.
Anyway I fancy trying this.

As you can see its an Ergomax copy at an excellent price here in the U.K. I've done a bit research on Ergomax and for the most I've liked what I've read.
My questions are, looking at the ingredients I realise it's a 17aa but is MD2 methylated? Would you recommend stacking it with M1T, I know this is Methyl but possibly 3 weeks of each? Or would it be best with some good old Dbol, which I'd rather keep to be honest.
My goal idealy would be for lean mass. I don't hold to much water on dbol and what I do get drops off when on pct.
Or would you rate MD2 as a good stand alone?
Cheers and thanks for sharing the knowledge.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Not to be an ass but you need to repost the information.. we really don't like links being posted

kraven

Awards
O.K. Sorry about that. Here's the info.

MD2 is the latest innovation form Juggernaut Nutrition. Designed for the serious bodybuilder, MD2 elicits exaggerated gains in fat free muscle mass, increase libido, and shows very little ability to convert to estrogen. MD2, when used with a sound diet and exercise program will take your physique to a level you did not think possible...fast.**

Product highlights include:

12 times more anabolic than methyltestosterone

Decreases recovery time and muscle soreness

Inhibits cortisol

Decreases fat stores

THIS PRODUCT IS AN EXACT CLONE OF THIS.(Anabolic Xtreme ErgoMax LMG)

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60

Amount per Serving % Daily Value*

17-a-delta-2 matrix 10mg***

*Percent Daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***daily values not established.

**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.

Directions

As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 caps daily for no more than four weeks without at least four weeks off before resuming usage.

Warnings:

This product is intended for use by healthy males age 21 or over only. Do not use with prescription drugs or if you are being treated or could develop any physical condition. Always consult your doctor before beginning any diet or supplement regimen. Discontinue if any adverse reactions occur.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
it would be fine as a standalone, but almost every cycle is better with testosterone

kraven

Awards
I have some sust but I wanted to run an over the counter cycle by itself. Could you recommend a good combination out of the following for lean mass, strength gains with limited sides

I have at my disposal M1T, Juggenaut MD2(ergomax copy), Primaforce Methyl Rage, Underground Labs M-Dien (4mg).

Omz

Awards
Let us know what you decide mate. I just got some MD2 (started 2 days ago) and am planning on running it alone. If its as good as the box says it is for the price, then I might just stock up :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I have some sust but I wanted to run an over the counter cycle by itself. Could you recommend a good combination out of the following for lean mass, strength gains with limited sides

I have at my disposal M1T, Juggenaut MD2(ergomax copy), Primaforce Methyl Rage, Underground Labs M-Dien (4mg).
M1T without testosterone - you'll feel like crap.
I've never used Ergomax so I can't comment on sides.

1-4 Ergomax
1-6 Methyl Rage (preworkout only)
1-6* Test would be ideal.

kraven

Awards
Omz I've just ordered 2 tubs today. At that price I had to get some. Keep me informed as to how it's going. I may run it by itself whilst cutting next year.
Cheers for the info CED59. I've ran M1T before, by itself. I felt ok apart from the back pains. Seemed to work more as a leaning/hardening agent on me rather than a bulker.
Currently running dbol as a supplement with CEE and am quite pleased with the results so far. If all ends ok then I think it may be the way to go for me from now on as far as AAS goes.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
just note that almost every cycle produces better results with a test base. Dbol can be used as this base as it is a test derivative - but defeats the purpose if you are trying to cycle another methylated oral.

Omz

Awards
So far so good. Started on 20mg ED (one pre-workout and one later in the day) and have just gone onto 30mg. Leaning out quite a bit although I'm eating for a bulk up. Strength is up....libido is up....pumps are here and there but nothing special so far. I guess by comparing to logs of Ergo's LMG, it looks like a pretty impressive clone.

kraven

Awards
Cheers Omz. How long have you been taking it now? Have you noticed any hair loss? Just asking because I've started to notice it now on only 10mg of dbol a day. Done dbol and test a couple of times and the hair loss always seemed to subside after a few weeks with nizoral and saw palmetto. But as the Idea of this experiment was too keep sides down and costs down then I may have to discountinue after only 3 weeks(planned 10). Shame as I was gaining a bit of size and strength.
Omz can you keep me posted as to how it's going. There's a few on muscletalk who'd be interested. Good site for us Brits.

White shadow

Awards
METHYL RAGE

Hey i was checking out some stuff online and cam across this methyl rage stuff and i was wondering if anyone know how safe it is and any side effects that might acure. also if anyone knows about a good supplement or pro hormone that works well and is safe. thanks.