HCG - subq or IM?

Steve325

Banned
Awards
I've heard mixed reviews, does it make a difference?

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Probably not.

I say do what you prefer and don't worry about it.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
done both, neither is better

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
i like subq cuz its 1 more site i have to shoot in

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
you can mix it with your oils and get it all in at once

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
i also like to shoot the hcg in the morning and the sauce in the afternoon. don't want too much aromitization goin on at once.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when I mixed oil and HCG the effect wasen't pleasent, I got a ball of fluid in my glute for a week, maybe more, next time I'll be doing sub q

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I have heard that it doesn't matter to shoot water and oil based gear. Lots of ppl shoot thier winny with test....so I don't see the problem.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
DON'T mix oil and water the water can get trapped in the oil .. breeding ground for bacteria .. bam .. infection

subq is so easy and painless just get some slin pins and let it flow

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
What do you recommend doing when shooting winny+tren then?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i recommend drinking the winny as it will have the exact same effect as shooting it since its 17aa

or if you don't have injectable winny yet i would just get the tabs

and no its not true that you will experienced localized growth from site injections .. any increase is purely temporary due to inflammation

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I shot HCG into a spot that I had just shot 2 cc's of oil.. I had a big ol' lump in my delt for over a week. I poked a pin in there and drained a full cc of puss if my memory serves me correctly. A doc I know said it sounded like a chemical abcess.. whatever it was, I didn't like it, and I keep my oil and water seperate these days.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
and no its not true that you will experienced localized growth from site injections .. any increase is purely temporary due to inflammation
I would have to disagree with this. There are many vets that swear by winstrol causing site specific growth. Esterless hormones supposidly cause site specific growth.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i know many people say that but it makes no sense scientifically and all that exists is anecdoctal evidence .. i don't buy it for a second

plus, although i've never injected winny, i've heard it hurts like a bitch and has a tendency to crystalize

IMO you are much better off taking it orally

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I may just have to do that. I just heard it doesn't work as good orally from several bros.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well that hasn't been what i've heard but i've never used winny .. i'm terrified of how it might hurt my joints while on

there are a lot of "bros" spouting a lot of **** that they heard .. usually its rubbish

winny has to pass through the liver regardless if its taken orally or injected so in the end the administration will make no difference in terms of its effectiveness ... so why not just pop a pill instead of injecting a painful substance :)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
its easiest for me to hit it up into the muscle. its preference i suppose.
Sage