dry skin

1. dry skin

i know using transdermal can lead to dry skin, esp. with limited OS in the gel. but since ive started my T-1, my face has been more dry and sometimes even to the point of pain. visibly, i can not a difference except maybe some reddish tone. could this be from the vapor/ph in the air after an application? or simply, coudl it be from the "hotter' showers ive been taking before applying (i doubt that)

2. i am on day 3 and i am haveing no problems . sorry to hear about yours . oh i also am takeing hot showers to help openmy pores and i'm not haveing any probs .
    •   

3. ok, i came up with one other possibility. i apply my night applications about an hour before bed. (to give time before lying done) i rub a good amount on my traps and rear delts so is it possible that some rub off onto my pillow? cuz i sleep in various positions and one is on my face....possible?

4. sage,
    i'm getting the same thang, my face is dryer, and a little red, and when I wash it it burns.

One thing that does help: shave before you apply the stuff, cause it will still be on your hands after you apply it

5. Originally posted by sage
    ok, i came up with one other possibility. i apply my night applications about an hour before bed. (to give time before lying done) i rub a good amount on my traps and rear delts so is it possible that some rub off onto my pillow? cuz i sleep in various positions and one is on my face....possible?
    That is one possibility...one that I found the hard way too.  After applying to the inside of my thighs I can't stand to lose any so the excess goes on the back of knees or inside of forearms.  In my sleep I tend to rest my arm across my face --> and wake up in the morning with a red stripe across my forehead  

You'll know the difference because dryness will give an itching type of burn whereas 1-test just burns.  When you track it down let us know...

Chemo
    •   

6. it is a burn more than dry skin. this morning after washing my face...the pain was the worst. tonight, ill apply a bit earlier and try to sleep face up. have to fix this problem...my face mositruizing lotion has been put to work
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Betaine (TMG) and very dry skin
    By MacWanted in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2014, 05:53 PM
  2. Low E, dry skin?
    By redemption79 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 10:53 AM
  3. Penetrate dried skin
    By judge-mental in forum Nutraplanet