dry skin

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i know using transdermal can lead to dry skin, esp. with limited OS in the gel. but since ive started my T-1, my face has been more dry and sometimes even to the point of pain. visibly, i can not a difference except maybe some reddish tone. could this be from the vapor/ph in the air after an application? or simply, coudl it be from the "hotter' showers ive been taking before applying (i doubt that)

shady

Awards
i am on day 3 and i am haveing no problems . sorry to hear about yours . oh i also am takeing hot showers to help openmy pores and i'm not haveing any probs .

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ok, i came up with one other possibility. i apply my night applications about an hour before bed. (to give time before lying done) i rub a good amount on my traps and rear delts so is it possible that some rub off onto my pillow? cuz i sleep in various positions and one is on my face....possible?

Super Tri's

Awards
sage,
i'm getting the same thang, my face is dryer, and a little red, and when I wash it it burns.

One thing that does help: shave before you apply the stuff, cause it will still be on your hands after you apply it

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sage
ok, i came up with one other possibility. i apply my night applications about an hour before bed. (to give time before lying done) i rub a good amount on my traps and rear delts so is it possible that some rub off onto my pillow? cuz i sleep in various positions and one is on my face....possible?
That is one possibility...one that I found the hard way too.  After applying to the inside of my thighs I can't stand to lose any so the excess goes on the back of knees or inside of forearms.  In my sleep I tend to rest my arm across my face --> and wake up in the morning with a red stripe across my forehead ;) 

You'll know the difference because dryness will give an itching type of burn whereas 1-test just burns.  When you track it down let us know...

Chemo

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
it is a burn more than dry skin. this morning after washing my face...the pain was the worst. tonight, ill apply a bit earlier and try to sleep face up. have to fix this problem...my face mositruizing lotion has been put to work

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Codybenz Anabolics 17
Supplements 14
Supplements 5
Supplements 5
35 and Older 5