Opinions on my first cycle design attempt.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Notes :

- The drugs of choice are based on price and availability here in local pharmacies (except the winstrol-v that I somehow got ahold from a vet friend). These are the best options I have so it would be a bit worthless to suggest other drugs (i.e. test enanthate).

- Initially I was gonna just go with primo and winstrol since I'm very sensitive to estrogen, then I decided to add a little testosterone (sustanon 250/week) to get some androgen effects and hit the fresh receptors a bit harder (not to mention the "no test - no cycle" philosophy). Proviron's supposed to block its aromatization, but I wasn't really sure if 25 mg/day would be enough to do the job, that's why I added 10mgs of nolva while on just to be on the safe side against gyno.

- According to logs, Alri's Retain seems to do a good job in helping keep the gains so I decided to throw it into PCT for the hell of it.

- All constructive suggestions are :welcome:

Attachments

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i would put the winstrol at weeks 3-8, it will help with the bloat at the end.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
i would put the winstrol at weeks 3-8, it will help with the bloat at the end.
I was sure someone would come up with this quite soon :)

I already thought about that, but I have an already scheduled visit (for 4-5 days) to France around December the 31th, and I don't want french customs guys to catch me with some illegal substance on me :nono: , that's why I'm using the winny to start the cycle instead of finishing it.

If I can empty some fishoil gelcaps with a syringe and fill them up with winny, than maybe I'd do it :eek:

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is alot of winstrol, you can do well with just primo and sust.

Dare2disturB

Banned
Awards
prolly a dumb question, but ur primo is inject right? I just asked cuz i said u got it from pharmys n i know the tabs r...not good...lol

turkish

Awards
  • Established
That is alot of winstrol, you can do well with just primo and sust.
I just wanted to take fully advantage of my first cycle, and the dosage isn't enormous anyway : it comes down to 50mg/ed, just bumped up to 62,5mg/ed for the last two weeks.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
prolly a dumb question, but ur primo is inject right? I just asked cuz i said u got it from pharmys n i know the tabs r...not good...lol
Yes, it's injectable. I don't know if tabs are bad, but they sure have to be dosed more generously to make the same effect.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to take fully advantage of my first cycle, and the dosage isn't enormous anyway : it comes down to 50mg/ed, just bumped up to 62,5mg/ed for the last two weeks.
You're right.. that's not an enormous dosage.

But one question, how do you know you're sensitive to estrogen, if this is your first cycle? ....Interesting choice... I'd scrap that design though, and just go for Testosterone with an AI considering it's your first..

turkish

Awards
  • Established
You're right.. that's not an enormous dosage.

But one question, how do you know you're sensitive to estrogen, if this is your first cycle? ....Interesting choice... I'd scrap that design though, and just go for Testosterone with an AI considering it's your first..
I had pubertal gyno which I had removed a few years ago. I have also some other slight symptoms of high E levels. Some of the gyno came back, so I better not risk it.

I thought about your cycle suggestion, but the only test I have access to is Sustanon and AIs are too expensive.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
gotcha.. well sustanon, if not used properly can cause a fluctuation of blood levels, which exacerbate sides.. the blend of short and long esters make it tricky..

Anyways, seems you have your mind set on what you have. I wish you the best of luck, and even though AI's are expensive (not if you know where to look), that should be a priority for you if you are worried about estrogen. That is, if you want to use magnifecent testosterone, kind of AAS. :D

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.

I know that sustanon doesn't bring very stable levels, and that's one of the reasons I'm keeping it at a low dose (even if levels will fluctuate, it will do so in a smaller range).

AIs are VERY expensive in pharmacies here, and I can't get them from an online source since customs are too f.ckin' strict.