SNS methyl-drol Xt

whoze2blame

Banned
Awards
Has anyone messed with this? Looks almost similar to SD. Just wanted to know the pros and cons on this. By the way i just joined so big ups to all you guys on here. Cheers :cheers:

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah its a knock off brand of SD, cheaper too I might add. There was a lab test, I can't find it right now but it came back with 99% purity too, I believe the same purity as SD itself

whoze2blame

Banned
Awards
so im guessing it should be pretty good. I'll keep you guys posted if i mess with it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes i belive that both SNS Methyl-Drol and Hammer Sports MegaDrol both came back with a 99% purity and have both reported reliable feedback.

i think that the cost of the 2 are comparable but i know you can pick up the megadrol for super cheap if you get on the prometabolix board and ask (they are a board sponsor and an awesome customer freindly site like all the sponsors on AM!)

GetNuts

Awards
sns methyl drol

:burg: :burg:
Has anyone messed with this? Looks almost similar to superdrol. Just wanted to know the pros and cons on this. By the way i just joined so big ups to all you guys on here. Cheers :cheers:
I took this about a year and a half ago and put on 20 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks I went from 6'1'' 165 lbs to 198 after my 8 week cycle, and my bench went from 175-5 to 245-7, biceps from 14.5'' to 17 1/4''. I have never had anything like it before....I have quit working out for about 8 months now and am desperatley trying to find some more of that now that i started back up again, im 23 and im back down at 165 again.I've used 1-ad when i was about 18,1-test,none compaire to sns methyl drol, it made me eat 3 times what I normally could eat in a day also!

D8685

D8685

Awards
yeah the drol was badass for me to. put on a ton of weight little bit of loss of libido but it was nothin.

GetNuts

Awards
yeah the drol was badass for me to. put on a ton of weight little bit of loss of libido but it was nothin.
My prob is that when i was 16 back before I ever took anything or was into working out very hard I had gyno in my left tit and had to have my nipple removed and the tissure taken out. Well 6 weeks into my methyl drol cycle I started taking 6-oxo and stopped the methyl drol after 8 weeks and continued taking the 6-oxo for 3 weeks after that, but about 2 months after everything was all said and done and I quit lifting, I got gyno on my right tit now, and its sore as hell and big as hell still and its been over a year now. I just started working out again and am on stuff that is a knockoff of superdrol, and I was wondering what will take my gyno away or why I got it in the first place?

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
:burg: :burg:
I took this about a year and a half ago and put on 20 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks I went from 6'1'' 165 lbs to 198 after my 8 week cycle, and my bench went from 175-5 to 245-7, biceps from 14.5'' to 17 1/4''. I have never had anything like it before....I have quit working out for about 8 months now and am desperatley trying to find some more of that now that i started back up again, im 23 and im back down at 165 again.I've used 1-ad when i was about 18,1-test,none compaire to sns methyl drol, it made me eat 3 times what I normally could eat in a day also!

You said you went from 165 to 198? How do you know you recieved 20lbs of muscle? :think:

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
My prob is that when i was 16 back before I ever took anything or was into working out very hard I had gyno in my left tit and had to have my nipple removed and the tissure taken out. Well 6 weeks into my methyl drol cycle I started taking 6-oxo and stopped the methyl drol after 8 weeks and continued taking the 6-oxo for 3 weeks after that, but about 2 months after everything was all said and done and I quit lifting, I got gyno on my right tit now, and its sore as hell and big as hell still and its been over a year now. I just started working out again and am on stuff that is a knockoff of superdrol, and I was wondering what will take my gyno away or why I got it in the first place?
I don't know why you had it when you were 16, but the reason why you have it now is probably because, 1. your prone to it, and 2. from what I heard 6 oxo alone isn't enough for a superdrol pct!

GetNuts

Awards
I don't know why you had it when you were 16, but the reason why you have it now is probably because, 1. your prone to it, and 2. from what I heard 6 oxo alone isn't enough for a superdrol post cycle therapy!
Im not positive it was all muscle but a large majority was, every 5 lbs I put on in body weight, my bench went up 10-15 lbs and my waist stayed at a 34in, and I still had a slim stomach. What else should I take this time for post cycle therapy with the superdrol?

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Im not positive it was all muscle but a large majority was, every 5 lbs I put on in body weight, my bench went up 10-15 lbs and my waist stayed at a 34in, and I still had a slim stomach. What else should I take this time for post cycle therapy with the superdrol?
A Serm, read thru the pct forum!! Good luck!

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Dude to be honest I never used a serm, I just see people on here recomending it! I just used rebound xt, and it worked great. But I would add in some tribulus! And of course support supps like milk thistle thru out cycle and pct!

D8685

D8685

Awards
Dude if your prone to gyno then i would first of all stay away from the drol and second use a serm either novladex or toremifene in your pct. Instead of superdrol knockoffs I would recommend using either epistane or havoc . they are said to have some anti gyno properties and use a serm with the appropriate post cycle should be good to go. good luck

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my brother gave me a bottle of the SNS brand SD.. He said the headaches were unbarable.. He was friggin' right!! Holy shiat!! I took it for 3 days & had to stop. Probably the worst headaches I've ever had!! I think someone on here said I needed more water. I still have the bottle. I may try it again soon...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my brother gave me a bottle of the SNS brand superdrol.. He said the headaches were unbarable.. He was friggin' right!! Holy shiat!! I took it for 3 days & had to stop. Probably the worst headaches I've ever had!! I think someone on here said I needed more water. I still have the bottle. I may try it again soon...
Do you and/or your brother have high blood pressure? That might have something to do with headaches more than water but nonetheless, always drink a ton of water.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know why you had it when you were 16, but the reason why you have it now is probably because, 1. your prone to it, and 2. from what I heard 6 oxo alone isn't enough for a superdrol post cycle therapy!
jerz MANY guys get pubertal gyno and in the following years as well very easily from all the fluctuating hormones, but if someone knows this before hand honestly the should stay away from these kind of compounds or take man precautions to avoid aggrivating it further.... sadly i had no tall tell signs during puberty and have had to make adjustments to my following cycles since superdrol did me in with horrible delayed gyno.... but ya dude lots of guys get it round ages 12-18 just from fluctuating hormones.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude to be honest I never used a serm, I just see people on here recomending it! I just used rebound xt, and it worked great. But I would add in some tribulus! And of course support supps like milk thistle thru out cycle and post cycle therapy!
RXT is only ATD ro and although it can be part of a lower level cycle PCT for phera plex you should definately take a serm AND RXT or even better something else with 6-bromo since its also an AI and wont kill your libido like ATD, i could imagine EVEN with trib (wich is fairly weak by itself IMO) that youd have a very ****ty pct with no usage of your d!ck for months...

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you and/or your brother have high blood pressure? That might have something to do with headaches more than water but nonetheless, always drink a ton of water.
don't know about him (my twin) but mine is always 120/80..