SNS methyl-drol Xt
- 11-22-2005, 05:06 AM
- 11-22-2005, 07:59 AM
Yeah its a knock off brand of SD, cheaper too I might add. There was a lab test, I can't find it right now but it came back with 99% purity too, I believe the same purity as SD itself
11-22-2005, 03:47 PM
11-22-2005, 04:38 PM
yes i belive that both SNS Methyl-Drol and Hammer Sports MegaDrol both came back with a 99% purity and have both reported reliable feedback.
i think that the cost of the 2 are comparable but i know you can pick up the megadrol for super cheap if you get on the prometabolix board and ask (they are a board sponsor and an awesome customer freindly site like all the sponsors on AM!)
06-29-2007, 12:19 AM
sns methyl drol
06-29-2007, 10:49 AM
yeah the drol was badass for me to. put on a ton of weight little bit of loss of libido but it was nothin.
06-29-2007, 06:51 PM
06-29-2007, 08:38 PM
06-29-2007, 08:47 PM
06-29-2007, 09:40 PM
06-30-2007, 01:20 AM
06-30-2007, 01:26 AM
Dude to be honest I never used a serm, I just see people on here recomending it! I just used rebound xt, and it worked great. But I would add in some tribulus! And of course support supps like milk thistle thru out cycle and pct!
06-30-2007, 01:43 AM
06-30-2007, 10:13 PM
my brother gave me a bottle of the SNS brand SD.. He said the headaches were unbarable.. He was friggin' right!! Holy shiat!! I took it for 3 days & had to stop. Probably the worst headaches I've ever had!! I think someone on here said I needed more water. I still have the bottle. I may try it again soon...
06-30-2007, 10:20 PM
07-01-2007, 02:41 AM
07-01-2007, 02:45 AM
07-01-2007, 09:16 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By blaackwire in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-18-2007, 09:10 PM
- By Stevo in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-24-2007, 03:00 PM
- By ranorakoo in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 10-22-2006, 01:27 AM
- By BLaCkSiLo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-04-2006, 04:41 PM
- By jimmypop13 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2005, 12:19 AM