small winter cycle

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
I am planning a prostan/ergo/max lmg cycle later this winter, possibley january. Would this be OK with 2 non methyls and one methyl? I will do 4 weeks each. just figuring you guys would know some good advice since you guys have tried these anabolics. and also, would phera plex be good in place of max lmg? or should I stick to the max lmg? I already have prostan and ergo, just deciding which to add to the mix, thanks

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
ok with no reply I am guessing this cycle sounds alright?

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I don't consider orals based cycles " true " cycles, however what you planned to do sounds like there's nothing wrong,

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
oh I am gunna do a "real" cycle probably in summer. The reason I am waiting, is my buddy is doing his with mine and has to wait 6 months to do his, since he just finished one. he is gunna run a super test 250/ deca qv 300, and told me to do mine with him, cuz we will be going to the same gym by then. I am gunna do this one, but still now sure, might just keep my stuff and sell it down the line. I am just now clearing up after a bad PCT breakout, so I am scared to flare up again until I am clear again. God bless benzl peroxide and B-5,lol!