Just popped my anabolic cherry :)

Mr X

Awards
And let me tell you, I can't wait to do it again! Haha, in all seriousness, the injecting part was easy. I just stuck it in and did it. The injection was a mix of Test E and EQ. I'm not going to mix anymore, I'm still paranoid I accidently got some Test in my EQ bottle. But, umm, yeah. It's done, and it was successful. I'd say drawing it is the biggest pain in the ass (pun intended). I'm assuming that a CC ends when the black part of the plunger hits the line, rather then the little bump on the plunger. Not really sure how to describe it. However, I'm fairly sure I was successful, and can't wait to see what kind of gains I will be seeing. Any tips for the future however, specifically in drawing, would be nice. I was also paranoid about air bubbles.

Also, with aspriration, I could hardly pull the plunger back...but I did a tiny bit and saw nothing. Any tips on that? Plunger was slow going in too.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
congratulations.

Yes, the convex part of the plunger is not the part you read, it's the part that's in contact with the barrel.. if that's easy to understand.. it's just common sense, if you're confused. lol

anyways, who cares if you dribble a little test in your eq.. it's fine.. :) you're stacking it anyways. The change in dosage is minimal.

Just pull back until you see a vacuum bubble form, or float up.. boom.. aspiration complete..

It's good to take your time injecting anyways.. if you inject too fast, your body will tell you..

Good going, contrats.. happy growing.. now eat!

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
apiration is just to see if your not in a vein.

If you do hit a vein and aspirate it will flood red pretty quik so you dont need to pull all that hard.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
given the fact that the risk to hit a vein in the glute is almost none.... except if you use a 3' needle maybe ouch. I think there are only deep veins in the glute

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck man, hope you have a great cycle and all goes well for you. Something tells me you are going to enjoy the test-e and eq! Hit those weights hard and eat yourself silly (clean foods of course) ;)

Mr X

Awards
Just thought I'd give a little update. Waking up this morning, my ass hurts a little bit. Sorta like the glute I pinned in is bruised. No big deal.

I'd like to thank all of you for your congratulations, hopefully this makes a big change in my life :)

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy! :D

The first few will hurt a little. Most likely due to your shaking and newness to the situation, but it will get better.

And it seems like everytime I start a cycle, each injection site hurts the first time I hit it. Its almost like the muscle needs to get used to the oil again, but it always fades.

Then half the time you will forget which site you hit last.. :think:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Then half the time you will forget which site you hit last.. :think:
lol... :D That's why I have a color coded calendar for my rotation.. spent a good half an hour doing it for months in advance.. stupid leg day kept screwing me up.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
lol... :D That's why I have a color coded calendar for my rotation.. spent a good half an hour doing it for months in advance.. stupid leg day kept screwing me up.
Damn good idea. Too many times as Im pushing the plunger I realize I hit this site last time....oops. :D

Mr X

Awards
I have a pretty good pain tolerance, but I wouldn't even say that it hurts all that bad at all. Just feels like I hit glutes pretty good yesterday...I think you people complaining are just wimps :think: :whiner:

It's an odd feeling. Knowing that I have injected steroids into me. Knowing I have used an illegal substance. It feels...hardcore :head:
It's an interesting experience. When your young, you hear so many and see so many bad things about it. Never do you think that you'll use them.
Now off to hit that upper body :)

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
It's an odd feeling. Knowing that I have injected steroids into me. Knowing I have used an illegal substance. It feels...hardcore :head:
Its a good feeling to me.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
.I think you people complaining are just wimps :think: :whiner:
Look at the big balls on brad! lol

Ok, go get some Prop or Suspension, and shoot it in your calves Tough guy. ;)

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I cross this line in January.............lol I am still sturggling wiht the concept of how to inject my own glutes though. My flexibility must suck or something.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Just use the ventrogluteal site, nice and easy to get to and probably my most pain free site.

Mr X

Awards
Look at the big balls on brad! lol

Ok, go get some Prop or Suspension, and shoot it in your calves Tough guy. ;)
Haha, I'm sure it would cause more discomfort, but hardly pain. And why would I shoot in my calves?! I have perfectly fine glutes, quads, tris, and delts!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I'm sure it would cause more discomfort, but hardly pain. And why would I shoot in my calves?! I have perfectly fine glutes, quads, tris, and delts!
You'll see.. lol.. you'll see. Test E and EQ are fuckin' painless...that's your only reference so far. And you've only hit one site so far.. how do you know your other sites are perfectly fine?

C'mon.. I dare you. Test Prop in the quad then.

Mr X

Awards
You'll see.. lol.. you'll see. Test E and EQ are fuckin' painless...that's your only reference so far. And you've only hit one site so far.. how do you know your other sites are perfectly fine?

C'mon.. I dare you. Test Prop in the quad then.
Haha, we'll see, maybe next cycle.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Try test prop in the pec and tell me gear is painless.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
lol... totally BossK. :)

Although, I kind of like it in the pec.. It gets all swole and feels like I just wrecked shop in the gym. ;)

anyways, we'll wait for more updates from Mr. X.. muahahaha hahahaa aa a :lol:

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
well the thing is...my 2nd injection ever was 1.5 cc of prop in my left pec. i couldnt sleep on that side of my body for 3 days.

Mr X

Awards
Decided to do mix EQ and Test together again, on the other side of the ass. A bit more of a pinch, and bled more when I was taking it out (which worried me a bit), but nonetheless, fine I'm guessing. Next injection, Right Quad :)

And no, I won't be injecting into my calf or pec anytime soon. I feel no need for more then 8 injection sites.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Decided to do mix EQ and Test together again, on the other side of the ass. A bit more of a pinch, and bled more when I was taking it out (which worried me a bit), but nonetheless, fine I'm guessing. Next injection, Right Quad :)

And no, I won't be injecting into my calf or pec anytime soon. I feel no need for more then 8 injection sites.

there's no need for you to with EQ and Test E, don't worry. You're in the clear for a while... until you decide to get sassy with the short esters.

also, if you decide to throw your delts into the mix, work your way up with the volume slowwwwly. 1cc at first.. after a while bump it up.. some people just cannot put too much in the little delts. I worked my way up to 3cc's, but that's the upper ceiling of volume (in the delts) in my opinion.

peace! :hammer: