To Cut? To Bulk? Superdrol? PheraPlex?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I had to take advantage of th ausome deals on SD and PP over the last week. So I bought 5 bottles of PP and 2 bottles of SD, along with Milk Thistle, NAC, CoQ10, and Tamaxofin. My dilema is whether I should use them to bulk or to cut. I have never done a cycle of these or any other thing before. SO I am wondering what would be best. I think I am around 15-16% bodyfat right now, so I want to cut, but I want to take full advantage of these supps and not waste the muscle gaining potential of a first cycle. What do you guys think? Also which is better for bulking and for cutting?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They are both good. There is loads of info on the boards regarding both of these supplements including logs and experiences.

Please take the time to do a search and make sure you get all your PCT and liver support ancilleries together before you even contemplate popping your first pill.

Also ask yourself if you have any extra pre-existing conditions like high BP or something like being prone to acne or Male pattern baldness. i just got finished talking to some kid who asked a ton of questions ran SD and then brought up when he was almost finished he takes prescription meds for high BP and is his rebound gonna be effected by it. WTF WAS HE DOING TAKING SD WITH HIGH BP!

bottom line is do your homework and once you think you know enough then check again cause you dont.

sorry for the rant but in answer to your question is both of these supps are commonly used for both cutting and bulking and personally i would not waste first cycle gains on a cut. make sure your diet is in check and for sure you can still get a really clean bulk and prob drop some fat simultaniously (spell?). good luck.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have all the supps I need for protection, and my PCT in order. I have read through all the logs and such. I guess I will bulk since this is my first time. I just need to know which would be better for the bulk, SD or PP.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
The SD is definately a bulker, and an amazing one at that. Make sure to slam down the carbs on this stuff.

The PP can definately be used as a cutter, if I were in your situation, i would run a 4-6week cutter with PP, allow yourself adequate recovery time, maintain static calories, then start the SD and CRAM down loads and loads of food and you will BLOW up.

I took SD immediately after coming off a cut adding 1000cals extra/day and put on 20+lbs of muscle(and MAYBE 1lb fat) that stayed ever since.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The SD is definately a bulker, and an amazing one at that. Make sure to slam down the carbs on this stuff.

The PP can definately be used as a cutter, if I were in your situation, i would run a 4-6week cutter with PP, allow yourself adequate recovery time, maintain static calories, then start the SD and CRAM down loads and loads of food and you will BLOW up.

I took SD immediately after coming off a cut adding 1000cals extra/day and put on 20+lbs of muscle(and MAYBE 1lb fat) that stayed ever since.
those are awesome results and i wont argue that SD is a great bulker but dont put PP down as a cutter only.

i gained 17 retained 12 with PP and lost fat in the process. its actually 1.5 times as anabolic then SD and 9.4 times as androgenic, meaning it has the ability to pack on the muscle easier and should supply loads more strength then the allready awesome strength boosting SD, not to mention the awesome libido. JMO PP is the far better compound but SD is still nothing to be looked down upon.

TheGreatHunt

Awards
The larger you are(Musculature), the greater the affinity for Superdrol to act as a cutting agent rather than bulking... PP would also be used for cutting, once again depending on your overall size right now...

Have you done any previous cycles?

Height/Weight?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt cut on SD simply because of the hypo effects. Screw that! :numbered:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd bulk first. Run the SD and eat a ton of food (especially carbs, as Blown suggests). Since it's your first, I'd go with 4 weeks using 10mg/day for the first 2, up to 20mg for weeks 3-4 depending on how it feels. You could opt to use both supps and run 3 weeks of each. If you did that, I'd go with weeks 1-3 of SD and weeks 4-6 of PP, although others would reverse the order. Keep dosages low until you get used to these things, and definitely get your nutrition plan, workout routine and sleep plan together prior to starting, as well as your PCT and ALL NECESSARRY SUPPS!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am 24 years old, been lifting for 8 years, weigh 214 pounds, and my bodyfat is about 15-16%. I have never cycled before with real stuff, got fake stuff twice so this time I'm going with somthing I know isn't going to be fake.