Absorbtion curve for BDC gel... - AnabolicMinds.com

Absorbtion curve for BDC gel...

1. Elite Member

Absorbtion curve for BDC gel...

How fast do the chemicals in the BDC gel absorb through your skin? For instance, in a 4mL application of T1, how much 1test and 4AD have I absorbed at applicaion time+1hr, 2hrs, 3rs, etc?

BigVrunga

2. Elite Member

Dang I don't know if that experiment has been done BigV but it seems like one that might need to be done.. would take a few little blood samples though. I wonder if they have a quick kit for testing something like that...
  3. Homebrew Help, Inc.

Can't be done. you need to do envitro testing and things like that... We kind of came to a consensus that the 1/2 life would be about 16hrs with transdermal application... BUT using the DMSO in there it does shuttle it in pretty fast... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...
    •   

4. Doctor Science

Originally posted by curt2go
    Can't be done. you need to do envitro testing and things like that... We kind of came to a consensus that the 1/2 life would be about 16hrs with transdermal application... BUT using the DMSO in there it does shuttle it in pretty fast... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...
    yeah but remember its in there in case of spillage... darn guess it has to absorb quicker than other solutions too ..
  5. Elite Member

The reason I ask is - my workout partner's schedule is constantly getting screwed up...I had our ideal workout time set so we'd get home and take a shower right before the 1st application of the day (we dose at 12pm and again at 12am). Problem is, sometimes I end up having to go to the gym at 2pm, 6pm, etc.
    If this happens, Ive been applying one pump at 12, hitting the gym at 4, and then after I get home and shower applying another squirt. Or if I go at 2, Ill apply 1/2 squirt at 12, and then 1.5squirts when I get home after I get cleaned up.

I just want to make sure I have a steady stream of PHs flowing into my system throughout the day...knowing the absorption rate would help me nail the dosage perfectly every time.

BigVrunga
  6. Advanced Member

Big V, don't make things so complicated. The 12hr doseing is not set in stone every 13-14hrs will also work.....just try and stay as close to every 12hrs as you can. I ran into the same problem....I work 12hr shifts, so I would shower and apply before work....then come home and workout shower then apply.....13-14hrs later. I would keep the doses divided evenly....ex: 4ml 12am....4ml 12pm...to ensure optimal levels in blood. Good luck.
  7. Advanced Member

I will say with the DMSO..at leat with TNE, I always got a "hit" about an hour after application, so I would say the DMSO really speeds a portion in there.
  8. Elite Member

Right - but my problem is Id end up having to wash the stuff off 4-6hrs after application. I would end up not absorbing the dose. I think that trying to keep the dosing around the same time every day is importaing. +-2 hrs might not matter, but having it get screwed up by 4-6 hours every few days might pose a problem.

I could just not take a shower after working out My girl would love that She already just LOVES the smell of DMSO all over her man

BigV
  9. Doctor Science

Originally posted by BigVrunga
    Right - but my problem is Id end up having to wash the stuff off 4-6hrs after application. I would end up not absorbing the dose. I think that trying to keep the dosing around the same time every day is importaing. +-2 hrs might not matter, but having it get screwed up by 4-6 hours every few days might pose a problem.

I could just not take a shower after working out My girl would love that She already just LOVES the smell of DMSO all over her man

BigV
    i see your problem.. i dont know if this is feasible.. but what if you applied a smaller dose in the time that you only have 4-6 hours then wash it off and apply a larger dose... anyone have ideas on this?
  10. Advanced Member

Get a new workout partner. Problem solved
  11. Elite Member

LakeMountD - that what Ive been doing
    Wardog I cant ditch my little broI gotta get him to focus though - giving 110% is especially important when you've only got 4 weeks to do it

It definately would be helpful to know what the absorption rate is. Maybe Chemo can apply for some government funding?

BigV
  12. Elite Member

WAIT! Ive got the answer!! A time-release homebrew patch!!! How hard would it be to set up? I could just cover my chest with T1, put a piece of saran wrap over it, and then seal it off with duct tape so it wouldnt come off in the shower
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  170 lbs.

well there ya have it, problem solved. I hope you shave your chest first...lol
  14. Homebrew Help, Inc.

You will be fine showering 65hrs after application. Most of what is going to get through will already have done so. Talk to ya...
  15. New Member

Originally posted by curt2go
    You will be fine showering 65hrs after application.
    Except for an acute lack of friends.
  16. Homebrew Help, Inc.

oops.. 6hrs.... hehehe Talk to ya...
  17. Elite Member

Cool, for the info curt2go.
  18. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Originally posted by BigVrunga
    WAIT! Ive got the answer!! A time-release homebrew patch!!! How hard would it be to set up? I could just cover my chest with T1, put a piece of saran wrap over it, and then seal it off with duct tape so it wouldnt come off in the shower
    Actually, this is known as an occlusive dressing and is the only sure fire way of increasing absorption beyond that already realized with the recipe.  It is used medically for compromised tissue such as with burn victims or skin disease/disorder that decreases the normal [capillary] vascular plexus [blood flow].

If you have the time and tenacity it would be a very good idea to apply thick and then immediately wrap with saran for as long as your tolerance will allow.  The biggest problem is burning due to the alcohol content...onset of burning varies between 15 minutes to 1 hr but if you can hack it you'll get cosiderably more absorption.

Chemo
  19. Homebrew Help, Inc.

I knew you were going to say that chemo.. hehehe . Talk to ya.
  20. New Member

I'm just going to fill a tub with 1-test and alc, then take a few painkillers and sleep in that sucker.
  21. Homebrew Help, Inc.

Add some dmso and I would say go for it.. hehehe. talk to ya
  22. Elite Member

You know how, if you could have a very tight fitting shirt (like a 'bench shirt') with a plastic inner liner that would be a very good way to make the occlusive dressing chemo was talking about. Or a tube-top type thingy you could wear under your shirt, so you wouldnt sweat to death.

One cool thing about the patch idea - once you figured out an approximate absorbtion rate you'd have to use a lot less product.

I like the bathtub idea
  23. Doctor Science

Originally posted by Chemo

If you have the time and tenacity it would be a very good idea to apply thick and then immediately wrap with saran for as long as your tolerance will allow.  The biggest problem is burning due to the alcohol content...onset of burning varies between 15 minutes to 1 hr but if you can hack it you'll get cosiderably more absorption.

Chemo
    im going to do this for some of my applications.. sounds like a good idea
  24. Homebrew Help, Inc.

I have reserched the patch idea WAY back when we figured out this formula. It is not feesable to make. One its to expensive and 2 you can't get enough on at one time the patch would have to be about 2' x 2'... Stick that on your are.. hehehe. talk to ya....

Similar Forum Threads

1. AI for andro gel
    By ADboy in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 09:54 PM
  2. DMSO in new BDC Gels
    By CosmosM3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 05:08 PM
  3. Question for BDC
    By Rhinoman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0